Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNEJUNES View Post
    CHECK ME FOR THIS

2012 Topps Strata Clear Cut Brian Quick RC Jumbo Jersey/Autograph #/99
    I have some interest in the Sanu Momentum GU/Auto and the Doug Martin GU.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ebelvin View Post
    I am interested in the Pead prime patch. http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/
    Interested in the Casey Hayward Auto.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    i have some interest in the sanu momentum gu/auto and the doug martin gu.
    ill swap the sanu for the quick if that works for you?
    COLLECTING:*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Odle Beckham*Mike Evans*Jeremy Hill*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Interested in the Casey Hayward Auto.
    I can do that, do you want to post it?

Gotcha both, posted the trades. Thanks guys!

Anyone tonight?

Up tonight!

Evening bump!

Up now!

Who has either of these two?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast