Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Up for tonight!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Evening bump!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Up for now!

Anyone trading tonight?

Anyone tonight?

Up tonight!

I have a 2007 topps Greg Jennings base...need it?
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    I have a 2007 topps Greg Jennings base...need it?
    All I have in return are a few Brady autos. Take your pick and post it up.

I have some interest in the Ripken manufactured patch as well as Gale Sayers signed photo and the Yankees Commemorative Framed thing with Ruth and Gehrig and the little newspaper clippings.

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    All I have in return are a few Brady autos. Take your pick and post it up.
    I will consider that and let you know. Not sure I want to let it go that easy. Thanks though
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast