2012 Player Checklists available anywhere?

Hello everyone... I'm looking for some help identifying all of the cards issued in 2012 of a particular player... in this case, LaMichael James. I primarily collected in the 80's and actaully stopped in the early 90's when the market got over-saturated with too many brands, sets and subsets. So, yesterday when I decided to start looking into the possibility of collecting LM rookie cards, I wasn't all that surprised to see about a million different ones available on eBay.
    Through several hours of internet research, I determined that there seem to be about 10-11 brands of 2012 Football cards but with probably over 100 sets. Add to that what seems like endless variations within most of the sets and I've determined that trying to put together a player checklist manually is at the very least, a daunting task.
    Therefore, I was wondering if anyone might know of a site or resource that would at least assist me in putting this together for LM.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

Use the Inventory Manager at the top of the site. Just type in the name and year and sport and it will give you a checklist of all cards that meet that criteria.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Wow! That's an amazing tool! Thanks for the referral there! I watched the tutorial video and it was really helpful. Looks like there are 732 LJ cards out there lol, so we'll see what kind of dent I can make in that. I think I got about 30-40 off eBay already but only one 1/1 so far.

Out of curiosity, in the OPG Value column at the end of the player card list, it says "Card Value Hidden". Is there any way to unlock that?

Aside from that (if unlockable), is Beckett Monthly FB the recommended source for at least semi-accurate pricing for these cards? If not, is there a decent online source around?

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by GabryRox View Post
    Wow! That's an amazing tool! Thanks for the referral there! I watched the tutorial video and it was really helpful. Looks like there are 732 LJ cards out there lol, so we'll see what kind of dent I can make in that. I think I got about 30-40 off eBay already but only one 1/1 so far.

Out of curiosity, in the OPG Value column at the end of the player card list, it says "Card Value Hidden". Is there any way to unlock that?

Aside from that (if unlockable), is Beckett Monthly FB the recommended source for at least semi-accurate pricing for these cards? If not, is there a decent online source around?

Thanks again!
    Beckett is probably your best bet since everyone seems to use that uses book value. The OPG Value on here is just a place holder for when they move forward (if ever) with book values. But the Inventory Manager was launched recently and is in its infancy so all the bugs are still be worked out before anything new is added to it.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content