Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Andrew luck xfractor chrome rc and chrome base rc for sale

this lot was sold on blowout , I posted another lot in a new thread , check it out great deal !!!
    Last edited by vixsportscards; 12-14-2012 at 01:47 PM.
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Do you have any Kellen Moore Chrome?
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    Do you have any Kellen Moore Chrome?
    I DO BELIEVE I DO HER EIS MY CHROME LIST http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...2-Topps-Chrome AND ANYONE KNOW WHY I CANT PRESS ENTER TO ADVANCE TO THE NEXT LINE , IS THIS A SITE GLICH ?
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Quote Originally Posted by vixsportscards View Post
    I DO BELIEVE I DO HER EIS MY CHROME LIST http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...2-Topps-Chrome AND ANYONE KNOW WHY I CANT PRESS ENTER TO ADVANCE TO THE NEXT LINE , IS THIS A SITE GLICH ?
    Nothing I needed thanks though. If you happen to bust anymore and pull any colored Moore I would be interested. Thanks
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    Nothing I needed thanks though. If you happen to bust anymore and pull any colored Moore I would be interested. Thanks
    good guess lol as I am getting allot of chrome to bust for Christmas I will bookmark you for colored kellen moore , thank you and merry Christmas
    many others I collect

pm replied and haven't heard back yet, so I guess these are still available
    many others I collect

to the top for tonight , have a few interested buyers on blowout so this might be gone soon
    many others I collect

still available
    many others I collect

bump it up
    many others I collect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast