Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

True eagles fan looking for nick foles!!!

Title says it all i want anything and everything Nick Foles .. cmb and lets get a deal done..I WANT NICK FOLES EVERYTHING...
    COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*R.Griffin III*A.Luck*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*Terrence Williams*R.Randle*C.Patterson(vikings)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

im lookiing to trade if trading cmb lmk
    COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*R.Griffin III*A.Luck*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*Terrence Williams*R.Randle*C.Patterson(vikings)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

any interest in a foles rookies and stars jrsy?..also have a 2012 foles topps gold

Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    any interest in a foles rookies and stars jrsy?..also have a 2012 foles topps gold
    I can use both depending on what you need for them..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

still searching
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i got the eagles in a group break of momentum. To be up front there is slight damage on the bottom of the foles Relic /375 and on the bottom of the polk auto /99. The other polk is /25 and the kendricks is /799 I assure you this did not occur under my watch. i'm interested in the Nicks Auto as well as the Little auto and hardesty Relic

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e.../101_06731.jpg
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast