Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    I am interested in these:
    ORANGE REFRACTORS ... 22 Von Miller Broncos
    X-FRACTORS ... 98 M.Sanu
    BLACK REFRACTORS ... 3 D.Still
    1965 TALLBOY ... 9 Lamar Miller
    RED ZONE RCs ... 33 Ronnie Hillman
    BASE CARDS ... 25 Roddy White, 77 H.Smith
    ==========
    I have these to trade:
    = = = = = = 2012 TOPPS CHROME:
    ............ RC AUTO
    98 Mohamed Sanu
    133 Joe Adams
    ............ END ZONE RC REFRACTOR
    RZDC-17 Isaiah Pead #24/25
    RZDC-21 LaMichael James #17/50
    ............ SEPIA REFRACTORS
    11 Jared Crick
    ............ BLUE REFRACTORS
    84 Mike Williams
    107 Darren McFadden x2
    110 Jon Baldwin
    206 Arian Foster
    ............ PRISM REFRACTORS
    2 Michael Egnew RC
    10 Derek Wolfe RC
    45 Luke Kuechly RC
    146 Kirk Cousins RC
    196 Billy Winn RC
    198 Lavonte David RC
    ............ BLACK REFRACTORS
    65 Brandon Taylor
    ............ PURPLE REFRACTORS
    94 Dontario Poe
    100 Drew Brees
    ............ PINK REFRACTORS
    38 Lamar Miller RC
    48 Jonathan Martin RC
    80 Patrick Willis
    129 Wes Welker
    ............ CAMO REFRACTORS
    18 Frank Gore
    102 Tamba Hali
    117 Ryan Matthews
    141 Larry Fitzgerald
    ............ ORANGE REFRACTORS
    5 Robert Mathis Colts
    9 Doug Baldwin
    16 Keshawn Martin RC
    17 Dwayne Allen RC x2
    21 DeMarco Murray
    26 Stephon Gilmore RC
    38 Lamar Miller RC
    39 Maurice Jones-Drew
    68 Robert Turbin RC
    70 Rueben Randle RC
    74 Steve Johnson
    89 Orson Charles Bengals RC
    91 Matt Ryan
    97 Ahmad Bradshaw Giants
    104 Andre Branch
    107 Darren McFadden
    110 Jon Baldwin Chiefs
    118 Devon Wiley
    127 LeGarrette Blount
    128 Janoris Jenkins RC
    140 Chandler Jones RC
    151 Dwight Freeney x2
    166 Michael Floyd RC
    169 Vick Ballard RC Colts
    182 Ben Rothlisberger
    184 Tim Hightower
    190 Reggie Wayne x2
    199 Vincent Jackson
    206 Arian Foster
    209 Coby Fleener Colts RC
    218 Roy Helu
    219 Dont'a Hightower RC
    -
    ............ X-FRACTORS
    30 Philip Rivers
    104 Andre Branch RC
    190 Reggie Wayne Colts
    199 Vincent Jackson
    207 Kevin Zeitler RC
    208 Antonio Gates
    218 Roy Helu
    -
    ............ REFRACTORS, NORMAL
    2 Michael Egnew RC Dolphins
    9 Doug Baldwin Seahawks
    11 Jared Crick RC Texans x2
    18 Frank Gore 49ers
    22 Von Miller Broncos
    34 Matt Schaub Texans
    48 Jonathan Martin RC Dolphins
    56 Chandler Harnish RC Colts
    57 Michael Brockers RC Rams
    76 Jason Pierre-Paul Giants
    77 Harrison Smith RC Vikings
    86 Daniel Thomas Dolphins x2
    94 Dontari Poe Chiefs
    95 Sam Bradford Rams
    97 Ahmad Bradshaw Giants
    111 Whitney Mercilis RC Texans
    113 Dan Herron RC Bengals
    114 DeVier Posey RC Texans x2
    116 Kendall Reyes RC Chargers
    123 Shea McClellin Bears
    128 Janoris Jenkins RC Rams

    148 Melvin Ingram RC Chargers x2
    151 Dwight Freeny Colts
    156 A.J. Jenkins RC 49ers
    159 Cam Johnson RC 49ers
    169 Vick Ballard RC Colts
    184 Tim Hightower Redskins
    193 Nick Toon RC Saints
    194 Marvin Jones RC Bengals x3
    196 Billy Winn RC Browns x2
    198 Lavonte David RC Bucs
    199 Vincent Jackson Bucs
    205 George Iloka RC Bengals
    207 Kevin Zeitler RC Bengals
    212 Kendall Wright Titans
    218 Roy Helu Redskins
    219 Dont'a Hightower RC Patriots
    220 Tom Brady Patriots
    -
    ............ RED ZONE RC
    RZDC-8 D.Allen
    RZDC-9 B.Osweiler
    RZDC-26 C.Fleener
    ............ 1957 DUAL PICTURE
    8 Ryan Tannehill
    13 M.Floyd
    14 M.Floyd
    17 Weeden
    24 L.Miller
    27 B.Osweiler
    ............ 1965 TALLBOY
    6 Brandon Weeden
    29 Dwayne Allen
    ............ 1984
    3 Michael Floyd
    6 Lamar Miller
    12 Rueben Randle
    13 Mohamed Sanu
    15 DeVier Posey x2
    21 LaMichael James
    26 Coby Fleener x2
    32 Joe Adams
    -
    = = = = = = 2012 TOPPS
    ............ BCA pink (#/399):
    8 Eric Weddle
    23 Charles Johnson
    35 Justin Smith
    67 Donald Brown x2
    122 Jared Cook
    172 Carlos Rodgers
    272 Deangelo Williams
    301 Mike Williams
    334 Benjarvus Green-Ellis
    394 Brandon Lafell
    395 Houston Texans
    418 Cleveland Browns
    ............ Black (#/55)
    124 Nnambi Asomugha ser#05/55
    245 Mercedes Lewis ser#41/55
    276 Kris Dielman ser#12/55
    = = = = = = MISC:
    2012 Score Ronde Barber Red Zone ser#12/20
    2007 Sweet Spot auto helmet #SSSV-MG Michael Griffin SER#14/15

  2. #12
    sounds good enigma..post it up...nevermind i just posted it
    Last edited by steeltowninwv; 12-11-2012 at 07:14 AM.

  3. #13
    I am interested in these:
    BCA Pink Refractors /399:
    26 Stephon Gilmore
    61 Marvin McNutt
    159 Cam Johnson
    Red Zone Rookies Die Cuts:
    33 Ronnie Hillman
    Check out my thread for a possible trade. lmk
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan6 View Post
    I am interested in these:
    ORANGE REFRACTORS ... 22 Von Miller Broncos
    X-FRACTORS ... 98 M.Sanu
    BLACK REFRACTORS ... 3 D.Still
    1965 TALLBOY ... 9 Lamar Miller
    RED ZONE RCs ... 33 Ronnie Hillman
    BASE CARDS ... 25 Roddy White, 77 H.Smith
    ==========
    I have these to trade:
    = = = = = = 2012 TOPPS CHROME:
    ............ RC AUTO
    98 Mohamed Sanu
    133 Joe Adams
    ............ END ZONE RC REFRACTOR
    RZDC-17 Isaiah Pead #24/25
    RZDC-21 LaMichael James #17/50
    ............ SEPIA REFRACTORS
    11 Jared Crick
    ............ BLUE REFRACTORS
    84 Mike Williams
    107 Darren McFadden x2
    110 Jon Baldwin
    206 Arian Foster
    ............ PRISM REFRACTORS
    2 Michael Egnew RC
    10 Derek Wolfe RC
    45 Luke Kuechly RC
    146 Kirk Cousins RC
    196 Billy Winn RC
    198 Lavonte David RC
    ............ BLACK REFRACTORS
    65 Brandon Taylor
    ............ PURPLE REFRACTORS
    94 Dontario Poe
    100 Drew Brees
    ............ PINK REFRACTORS
    38 Lamar Miller RC
    48 Jonathan Martin RC
    80 Patrick Willis
    129 Wes Welker
    ............ CAMO REFRACTORS
    18 Frank Gore
    102 Tamba Hali
    117 Ryan Matthews
    141 Larry Fitzgerald
    ............ ORANGE REFRACTORS
    5 Robert Mathis Colts
    9 Doug Baldwin
    16 Keshawn Martin RC
    17 Dwayne Allen RC x2
    21 DeMarco Murray
    26 Stephon Gilmore RC
    38 Lamar Miller RC
    39 Maurice Jones-Drew
    68 Robert Turbin RC
    70 Rueben Randle RC
    74 Steve Johnson
    89 Orson Charles Bengals RC
    91 Matt Ryan
    97 Ahmad Bradshaw Giants
    104 Andre Branch
    107 Darren McFadden
    110 Jon Baldwin Chiefs
    118 Devon Wiley
    127 LeGarrette Blount
    128 Janoris Jenkins RC
    140 Chandler Jones RC
    151 Dwight Freeney x2
    166 Michael Floyd RC
    169 Vick Ballard RC Colts
    182 Ben Rothlisberger
    184 Tim Hightower
    190 Reggie Wayne x2
    199 Vincent Jackson
    206 Arian Foster
    209 Coby Fleener Colts RC
    218 Roy Helu
    219 Dont'a Hightower RC
    -
    ............ X-FRACTORS
    30 Philip Rivers
    104 Andre Branch RC
    190 Reggie Wayne Colts
    199 Vincent Jackson
    207 Kevin Zeitler RC
    208 Antonio Gates
    218 Roy Helu
    -
    ............ REFRACTORS, NORMAL
    2 Michael Egnew RC Dolphins
    9 Doug Baldwin Seahawks
    11 Jared Crick RC Texans x2
    18 Frank Gore 49ers
    22 Von Miller Broncos
    34 Matt Schaub Texans
    48 Jonathan Martin RC Dolphins
    56 Chandler Harnish RC Colts
    57 Michael Brockers RC Rams
    76 Jason Pierre-Paul Giants
    77 Harrison Smith RC Vikings
    86 Daniel Thomas Dolphins x2
    94 Dontari Poe Chiefs
    95 Sam Bradford Rams
    97 Ahmad Bradshaw Giants
    111 Whitney Mercilis RC Texans
    113 Dan Herron RC Bengals
    114 DeVier Posey RC Texans x2
    116 Kendall Reyes RC Chargers
    123 Shea McClellin Bears
    128 Janoris Jenkins RC Rams

    148 Melvin Ingram RC Chargers x2
    151 Dwight Freeny Colts
    156 A.J. Jenkins RC 49ers
    159 Cam Johnson RC 49ers
    169 Vick Ballard RC Colts
    184 Tim Hightower Redskins
    193 Nick Toon RC Saints
    194 Marvin Jones RC Bengals x3
    196 Billy Winn RC Browns x2
    198 Lavonte David RC Bucs
    199 Vincent Jackson Bucs
    205 George Iloka RC Bengals
    207 Kevin Zeitler RC Bengals
    212 Kendall Wright Titans
    218 Roy Helu Redskins
    219 Dont'a Hightower RC Patriots
    220 Tom Brady Patriots
    -
    ............ RED ZONE RC
    RZDC-8 D.Allen
    RZDC-9 B.Osweiler
    RZDC-26 C.Fleener
    ............ 1957 DUAL PICTURE
    8 Ryan Tannehill
    13 M.Floyd
    14 M.Floyd
    17 Weeden
    24 L.Miller
    27 B.Osweiler
    ............ 1965 TALLBOY
    6 Brandon Weeden
    29 Dwayne Allen
    ............ 1984
    3 Michael Floyd
    6 Lamar Miller
    12 Rueben Randle
    13 Mohamed Sanu
    15 DeVier Posey x2
    21 LaMichael James
    26 Coby Fleener x2
    32 Joe Adams
    -
    = = = = = = 2012 TOPPS
    ............ BCA pink (#/399):
    8 Eric Weddle
    23 Charles Johnson
    35 Justin Smith
    67 Donald Brown x2
    122 Jared Cook
    172 Carlos Rodgers
    272 Deangelo Williams
    301 Mike Williams
    334 Benjarvus Green-Ellis
    394 Brandon Lafell
    395 Houston Texans
    418 Cleveland Browns
    ............ Black (#/55)
    124 Nnambi Asomugha ser#05/55
    245 Mercedes Lewis ser#41/55
    276 Kris Dielman ser#12/55
    = = = = = = MISC:
    2012 Score Ronde Barber Red Zone ser#12/20
    2007 Sweet Spot auto helmet #SSSV-MG Michael Griffin SER#14/15
    Could use the LaMichael James Red Zone Refractor /50. PLMK

    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I am interested in these:
    BCA Pink Refractors /399:
    26 Stephon Gilmore
    61 Marvin McNutt
    159 Cam Johnson
    Red Zone Rookies Die Cuts:
    33 Ronnie Hillman
    Check out my thread for a possible trade. lmk
    Could use the Urlacher/Cutler Dual Jersey /149. PLMK
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

    Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

    ***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***


  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Could do this, PLMK:

    57s---7
    65s---4, 24, 26
    84s--8, 23, 25
    Red Zone--31

    for

    07---Leon Hall/500, Leon Hall All-Amer/500, Jordan Palmer/500, Daymeion Hughes-Leaders/500
    09---Crabtree/Harrell Teammates/500

    The Weeden and the RGIIIs are pending, so that's why I didn't include them.

    But I could use these as well if there is anything else you could use:

    09---M.Goodson/500, Ty.Jackson/500, LeSean McCoy/500
    10---J.Gresham/500, Rol.McClain/500, Dam.Williams All-Conf/500
    11---J.Jernigan Leaders/299



    Didn't see anything of interest, sorry...
    We could do the 1st part......could use the 7 Camo's for the other 7 reflectors.....LMK......thanks
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer-n-golf View Post
    We could do the 1st part......could use the 7 Camo's for the other 7 reflectors.....LMK......thanks
    I can do that, but I need to hear back from grims first since he inquired about the Adams Camo.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

    Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

    ***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***


  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I can do that, but I need to hear back from grims first since he inquired about the Adams Camo.
    Just post it when u find out....on way to work....if Adams is gone just toss in a purple or pink if u can..............thanks---Keith
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  8. #18
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/image...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by mlbplbhttp://www.sportscardforum.com/image...post-right.png
    I am interested in these:
    BCA Pink Refractors /399:
    26 Stephon Gilmore
    61 Marvin McNutt
    159 Cam Johnson
    Red Zone Rookies Die Cuts:
    33 Ronnie Hillman
    Check out my thread for a possible trade. lmk



    Could use the Urlacher/Cutler Dual Jersey /149. PLMK
    That would work for me. If you agree post the trade. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

  9. #19
    As long as I can get all the cards I listed, I will do it:
    ORANGE REFRACTORS ... 22 Von Miller Broncos
    X-FRACTORS ... 98 M.Sanu
    BLACK REFRACTORS ... 3 D.Still
    1965 TALLBOY ... 9 Lamar Miller
    RED ZONE RCs ... 33 Ronnie Hillman
    BASE CARDS ... 25 Roddy White, 77 H.Smith
    for
    LaMichael James Red Zone Refractor /50



    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Could use the LaMichael James Red Zone Refractor /50. PLMK



    Could use the Urlacher/Cutler Dual Jersey /149. PLMK

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan6 View Post
    As long as I can get all the cards I listed, I will do it:
    ORANGE REFRACTORS ... 22 Von Miller Broncos
    X-FRACTORS ... 98 M.Sanu
    BLACK REFRACTORS ... 3 D.Still
    1965 TALLBOY ... 9 Lamar Miller
    RED ZONE RCs ... 33 Ronnie Hillman
    BASE CARDS ... 25 Roddy White, 77 H.Smith
    for
    LaMichael James Red Zone Refractor /50
    I just traded the Hillman Red Zone without realizing two people had asked about it. Is there anything I can substitute in its place?
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

    Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

    ***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •