Exclamation Question for anyone familiar with 92-93 O-Pee-Chee card sets

So I'm currently reading the book 'A Season In Time' which is about the 92-93 NHL season and it has given me the urge to collect a set from that particular season. I was thinking of collecting 92-93 O-Pee-Chee because it's cheap, it's classic, and it's an old school brand. While browsing through eBay I came across 2 type of boxes of 92-93 O-Pee-Chee, there is a green box called '92-93 O-Pee-Chee premier' and a blue box called '92-93 O-Pee-Chee 25th Anniversary'. I was wondering what the difference is between both products or are they both the same? Also which one would you recommend for building a 92-93 set?

Once you get going on this set. There are two things regarding the Anniversary Series. One set of reprints has the words "Anniversary Series" in a silver/grey band on the bottom strip of the cards.

There is also another re-print subset from the same year, that has No words on the bottom, Simply a reprint and less common I believe.

I'm a little confused, so then is 'Premier' a totally different set?

Yesh, the Premier set is 132 cards and the regular OPC set is 396
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Here is a copy of the Rookie Reprint without the words "Anniversary Series" at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Here is a copy of the Rookie Reprint without the words "Anniversary Series" at the bottom.

Ok but is that a 25th Anniversay Reprint or something else entirely?? Cuz it's not the "rookie" reprint, are they the same on the back???

I
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

i bought a box recently for 12$, the anniversary cards are inserted in packs and its a reprint of the rookie card.. theres 26 different cards. you will need 2 boxes to complete it
    LOOKING FOR : PETER STASTNY AUTO, PATCH AND GAME USED IN NORDIQUES UNIFORM
    MASTERPIECES CANVAS 2 COLORS, BRUSHSTROKES, 5X7......
    SPA AUTO RCS AND YOUNG GUNS
    QUEBEC NORDIQUES AUTO, PATCH OR GAME USED
    VARIOUS SET WANTS, 06-07 OPC SWATCHES 2 COLORS, 06-07 ULTIMATE JERSEY 2 COLORS

WANTS AND TRADERS : VISIT MY SITE : Hidden Content

Thanks guys, that clarifies everything for me.