Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This might sound silly but, do they make AHL cards?

I was just wondering if they did, there's quite a few AHL guys I want to send TTM's out to and I'm one of those guys that can make their own custom cards... If I did it would be embarrassing and the hockey player would probably think he was signing for a 4yr old.

The PHPA sells some AHL team sets at

https://www.phpa.com/shop/index.php?...index&cPath=65

I'm pretty sure the teams sell their own sets thru their own sites as well.

Personally, if I was a AHL player and somebody sent me a custom-made card for an autograph I'd feel pretty stoked someone took that kinda effort. But hey, my parents gave me clarinet lessons instead of ice hockey................
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

ITG has CHL auto cards, not sure about AHL though.

Thanks guys, I looked at the PHPA site and they only have a few team sets... think I'll just stick with whoever is in the ITG Heroes and Prospects cards.

Team sets and ITG are your way to go. :)
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Any particular player you wanna send it to? If it's a notable prospect that I would also be interested in designing a custom for then I can make you one and e-mail the photoshop file or bmp. I make customs as well both front and back (one in my avatar is a custom, modeled after the 94 Leaf Limited Set).

If you have a high-res cut-out of the player then that makes it easier to get a nicer design. Let me know a list of any notable AHL prospects you're interested in sending ttm to and I might end up doing a custom for him.

I'd also guess that players appreciate a nice custom card more if anything. This is one of the ones I've done (using OPC 1971 template roughly, back is different from 1971 OPC):
    Buying: ITG Enshrined base cards: Hidden Content and similar base cards showing career stats for pre-60s retired hockey players

Just an FYI, ITG will not have any AHL cards in this years H&P set, only CHL.
    Hidden Content
    Super Collecting Beau Bennett
    Hidden Content

As mentioned a lot of teams have team sets that I suppose are sold or given away. There are a couple websites that sell singles. Armchair Sports and Centre Ice Collectibles are two I use. There is also a Top Prospects set (50?) released each year.

Good Luck
    Wantlist: Hidden Content .

Pacific had an AHL set a few years. I'm not sure if any of the guys you're looking for are in that set.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sportfreund View Post
    Any particular player you wanna send it to? If it's a notable prospect that I would also be interested in designing a custom for then I can make you one and e-mail the photoshop file or bmp. I make customs as well both front and back (one in my avatar is a custom, modeled after the 94 Leaf Limited Set).

If you have a high-res cut-out of the player then that makes it easier to get a nicer design. Let me know a list of any notable AHL prospects you're interested in sending ttm to and I might end up doing a custom for him.

I'd also guess that players appreciate a nice custom card more if anything. This is one of the ones I've done (using OPC 1971 template roughly, back is different from 1971 OPC):
    While I appreciate the offer, and that's an awesome looking custom, I lack any means of printing the card out and cutting it or however custom cards are made. I wasn't really looking for anyone in particular, I just know there are a lot of AHL players who sign TTM's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast