Cool Carey Price in person trade with a new member

Just met roy996633 a new member living not far from me so when we saw the address, we decided to meet in person to switch the cards. More Price for My PC:

2012 Panini All Star Game Private Signings #CP Carey Price Attributes: AU
    2011-12 Titanium Game Worn Gear Autographs #82 Carey Price Attributes: AU, Mem, S# /50
    2011-12 Donruss Elite Elite Signings #87 Carey Price Attributes: AU
    2010-11 Playoff Contenders Lottery Winners Autographs #14 Carey Price Attributes: AU, S# /50
    2010-11 Playoff Contenders Awards Contenders Autographs #2 Carey Price Attributes: AU, S# /50
    2009-10 SP Game Used Inked Sweaters Dual #DISPM Carey Price/ Steve Mason Attributes: AU, Mem, S# /5

Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Nice haul
    Most Wanted
    Any ITG Ultimate 7 from the Habs

Very nice haul indeed Luc! I was eyeing up a couple of those autos but I'm happy to see them go to your home!
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Dem dere Private Signings and Elite Signings are bee-yoo-ti-ful, VERY nice haul there, congrats!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Even a Leafs fan can appreciate that nice haul!
    LOOKING FOR:
    The Cup Limited Logos & Ultimate Premium Patches (all years) of all Leaf players
    Hard Signed Autos (SPA SOTT, Ultimate Signatures)
    Ian White cards that I don't have --- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content --- Hidden Content

congratz to the sweet cards

Thanks all, plus I got to meet one of our new member in person. A great addition to this site IMO.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect