Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Post Blast from the past basketball top 10 list from Tuff Stuff August 2003



    List dominated by Yao and Amare
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Time is such a funny thing. I also remember Vinsanity and Harold Miner Mania well, although to be fair to Yao, Amare, Vince, etc., they all had much better careers than Mr. Miner.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    I'm surprised there was no Jay Williams cards in the top 10 at that time.
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Wow that was during the time I wasn't collecting as much. No telling what I would have threw my money away on way back then.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Italy61587 View Post
    I'm surprised there was no Jay Williams cards in the top 10 at that time.
    He'd already been injured for a year. This is right before the 03-04 season.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Harold Miner another great should have been.He could dunk though
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    He'd already been injured for a year. This is right before the 03-04 season.
    ahhhh good catch
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

  8. #8
    any from like 97-98-99-00 era Pwaldo?
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSB42Champs View Post
    any from like 97-98-99-00 era Pwaldo?
    I had stuff from every year from 1996 to 2003 before I threw away most of the magazines. Still have some left that should be from those years and I'm scanning those for you guys. Don't think I have any Tuff Stuff back then but I should have Beckett or Sports Card Magazine from that time frame.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I had stuff from every year from 1996 to 2003 before I threw away most of the magazines. Still have some left that should be from those years and I'm scanning those for you guys. Don't think I have any Tuff Stuff back then but I should have Beckett or Sports Card Magazine from that time frame.
    I have maybe 20 old Beckett's from 98-06 ish
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •