Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorHeaney View Post
    sorry only looking for SD #ed Ref GU and Autos
    Tried pm'ing you, your box is full. I found a V.Jack & M.Gilchrist Contenders auto, I'm still looking for more, do you need those? Do you still have the base luck and camo rg3? Lmk ... Thx -Dave-

    Found:
    http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/t...FLprestige.jpg

    http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt165/EndZone_Collectables/FB%20RC%20Autos%20FT/2TodmanPassport.jpg


    Last edited by *StanglY*; 12-11-2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Added info ...

    I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

    Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.


    Hidden Content

  2. #22
    LMK if you have any interest in this card...it's #04/10.

    http://s455.beta.photobucket.com/use...02397246492357

    I also have a Vincent Jackson SPX RC GU/Auto
    Last edited by sabby187; 12-11-2012 at 12:29 AM.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    Topps Chrome Set Needs : Hidden Content
    2012 Topps Chrome Set Needs: Hidden Content

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sabby187 View Post
    LMK if you have any interest in this card...it's #04/10.

    http://s455.beta.photobucket.com/use...02397246492357

    I also have a Vincent Jackson SPX RC GU/Auto
    yes on the gates no on vjax, what do u want
    Hidden Content <- Trade Pile
    Melvin INGRAM CHROME REF Needs:: Red Border #/25
    Xbox Gamertag:: Amob Of Orphans <--- Always down for some Madden or Fifa

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by *StanglY* View Post
    Tried pm'ing you, your box is full. I found a V.Jack & M.Gilchrist Contenders auto, I'm still looking for more, do you need those? Do you still have the base luck and camo rg3? Lmk ... Thx -Dave-

    Found:
    http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/t...FLprestige.jpg

    http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt165/EndZone_Collectables/FB%20RC%20Autos%20FT/2TodmanPassport.jpg


    gilchrist yes, jack/todman no, i only really want players on SD atm what do you want for christ
    Hidden Content <- Trade Pile
    Melvin INGRAM CHROME REF Needs:: Red Border #/25
    Xbox Gamertag:: Amob Of Orphans <--- Always down for some Madden or Fifa

  5. #25
    got someone wanting this gates balck...what are u gonna do?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    got someone wanting this gates balck...what are u gonna do?
    go ahead and take it
    Hidden Content <- Trade Pile
    Melvin INGRAM CHROME REF Needs:: Red Border #/25
    Xbox Gamertag:: Amob Of Orphans <--- Always down for some Madden or Fifa

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorHeaney View Post
    gilchrist yes, jack/todman no, i only really want players on SD atm what do you want for christ
    My bad, it's 2011 Vincent Brown Contenders RPS ...

    I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

    Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.


    Hidden Content

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by *StanglY* View Post
    My bad, it's 2011 Vincent Brown Contenders RPS ...
    what do you want for the Brown?
    Hidden Content <- Trade Pile
    Melvin INGRAM CHROME REF Needs:: Red Border #/25
    Xbox Gamertag:: Amob Of Orphans <--- Always down for some Madden or Fifa

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorHeaney View Post
    what do you want for the Brown?
    Would the Luck base work, I don't believe I have enough for the camo rg3 (Gilchrist, Brown, & Gates Orange ref & xFractor) Thx -Dave-

    I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

    Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.


    Hidden Content

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorHeaney View Post
    yes on the gates no on vjax, what do u want
    Could use these:

    Ronnie Hillman Sticker Auto 94/178
    Prism Ronnie Hillman 004/216
    Base Luck

    I also have a Danario Alexander 2010 Gridiron Gear RC Auto #/299.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    Topps Chrome Set Needs : Hidden Content
    2012 Topps Chrome Set Needs: Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •