Poll: Who wins 2012 MVP?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I think Peyton Manning will win it but it will be a close vote
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Definitely shouldn't be Peyton. Brady or AP.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

i think overall it should be AP. comeback player, MVP. all of the above. he has been the biggest reason the vikings are where they are other than their defense. and thats after major surgery last year. with all regard to manning i think AP's turn around has been more impressive. from surgery last year to potentially breaking the 2000 yard mark this year and leading his team to the playoffs (potentially). dude is proving that he's one of the best that ever played the game.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Quote Originally Posted by BradyToMoss View Post
    why does coming back from an injury make a player more valuable than another player. that's what the come back player of the year award is for. not sure that factor should be considered but that's just me.
    It's the narrative, you can't beat a good (although irrelevant) narrative.

Isn't Luck leading the league in turnovers though? Doesn't sound like a MVP to me, he's had the 3rd best season of the rookie QBs anyhow for me.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Love to see Luck win it but.......... dont think he will even win the ROY. RGIII has some amazing QB stats but back on topic, Like to see AP win it but doubt he will. MVP kinda seems like a team award & that team is garbage. If the vikes made the playoffs i could see him being MVP but not going to happen. There for Manning will be the MVP im sure.

Luck. Pretty much the same team as last year w/ the potential to lead the 2-14 Colts to a playoff run, or at least 10 wins in the season. I thought for sure that Indy would repeat last years record, or worse. The guy isn't leading in most passing states, but he's def turned that team around.

Next would be AP. The guy comes back from a brutal injury and has resurrected a horrible team. Also, he's one of the top rushers in the NFL.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

I think it will be Brady or Manning simply because their team will be playing at least 17 games this season. Now, if the question is who SHOULD win MVP this year, my vote lies with AP alone. Far and away. When a team knows that he will be running, and he keeps gaining this many yards per game and scores a decent amount of times, I don't see how he wouldn't get the award. Only thing holding him back is his team's record. And we all know no matter how hard we fight it, it does matter in the voting.
    Currently in the hospital with my father until 12/12 with limited internet access. Will be completing trades when I return.
    ***Need 2012 A&G Guys in Hats and Fashionable Ladies***
    Currently Job Prospecting, give me some leeway on shipping time. Thanks!
    Hidden Content

It seems mostly like a QB award. Which is kind of dumb in my opinion.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by wrigleyfield View Post
    It seems mostly like a QB award. Which is kind of dumb in my opinion.

that may be true but QB is the most important position now in the NFL if you want a shot at the Lombardi. Last 10 superbowl winners had QB's that are more likely than not going to the HOF.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Quote Originally Posted by BradyToMoss View Post
    that may be true but QB is the most important position now in the NFL if you want a shot at the Lombardi. Last 10 superbowl winners had QB's that are more likely than not going to the HOF.
    I agree that QB's are important, but other positions need to have an overall insane season to win it. No WR has ever won the award and only a few defensive players and one kicker has won it. It's mostly QB's and then RB's. Maybe they should make an award just for QB's similar to a Cy Young... And MVP for the best non QB player.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast