Poll: Who wins 2012 MVP?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    not sure how people can say RGIII............he should not even be ROTY.......Luck's team was 1-15 last year and a bit better record this year....lol......the Skins are the same team record-wise this year as last year......so not sure how every1 is saying how much improved the Skins are.....just baffles me.............as for the MVP......IMO Brady......and co-comebacks with Peyton & AP
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

Hidden Content

manning, and he's a great qb, has played half his career inside. His overall stats should be better than some others. A lot of Qb's with records are dome or warm weather qb's. Fouts, Marino. Brees,Montana, Warner,Moon Guess we have to give some credit t Qb's like rodgers, favre, kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    manning, and he's a great qb, has played half his career inside. His overall stats should be better than some others. A lot of Qb's with records are dome or warm weather qb's. Fouts, Marino. Brees,Montana, Warner,Moon Guess we have to give some credit t Qb's like rodgers, favre, kelly
    So Manning should be the MVP of the 2012 season because he has played half his career inside? .. Makes sense..

after yesterday, if the vikings manage to make the playoffs, I would almost guarantee AP wins it, and deservedly so.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

I voted for Luck, but I would change it to AP. The guy is going beast mode this season.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

I'm on the AP wagon. Just heard he might do it after missing a game. that is ridiculous.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

with all due respect to brady and the pats there is a really good point to the system being a large part of brady's success. every qb that has played for the pats since drew bledsoe has been highly successful. yet look at the ones that have left. bledsoe was an average qb in dallas. cassell is.....well horrible. brady has been in that system for his whole carrer and from the standpoint that he is able to accomplish what he has year after year does make him a good qb. he was smart enough to pick up the system and be able to use it along with being able to improvise when necessary. at the same time after being in a really good system that works for 10+ years he should be really good. everybody knows belichick is the mastermind to the pats offense and drafts players that fit well in the system. im not taking anything away from brady, what he's done, or how well he plays. the simple fact is he's as good as he is because of the coach above him and the system he runs. not saying he would have been a bad qb somewhere else. just wouldnt be who he is today.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    with all due respect to brady and the pats there is a really good point to the system being a large part of brady's success. every qb that has played for the pats since drew bledsoe has been highly successful. yet look at the ones that have left. bledsoe was an average qb in dallas. cassell is.....well horrible. brady has been in that system for his whole carrer and from the standpoint that he is able to accomplish what he has year after year does make him a good qb. he was smart enough to pick up the system and be able to use it along with being able to improvise when necessary. at the same time after being in a really good system that works for 10+ years he should be really good. everybody knows belichick is the mastermind to the pats offense and drafts players that fit well in the system. im not taking anything away from brady, what he's done, or how well he plays. the simple fact is he's as good as he is because of the coach above him and the system he runs. not saying he would have been a bad qb somewhere else. just wouldnt be who he is today.
    Belichick is a defensive minded head coach and probably rarely has anything to do with the offensive system run. Brady has had several offensive coordinators over his time in NE. McDaniels couldn't make his "average" QBs good in his system in Denver. Bill O'Brien had some success this year at Penn St. If you're wanting to give all the credit to the system, you'd have to spread that out over multiple OCs. Manning has had a couple offensive coordinators in his career and has also been in the same system his whole career. If most of the credit goes to the coaches of NE, most of the credit must go to the coaches of Indy and Denver then too.
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

manning ran the offense almost completely on his own. the oc in indy even admited that he had the easiest job in the nfl cause manning was so good he didnt have to call plays most of the game. thats what he's doing in denver. he learns the offense then basically calls most of the plays, but the broncos even said they adopted a good part of the colts old offense to accomidate manning coming over. the reason i say the system is because no matter who the oc is in new england they run the same style offense every year. its all timing routes, bootlegs and playaction with some run plays thrown in. almost always with a hurry up offense. McDaniels couldn't make his "average" QBs good in his system in Denver. this proves my point. if it was mcdaniels then his success would have gone with him. it didnt.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    manning ran the offense almost completely on his own. the oc in indy even admited that he had the easiest job in the nfl cause manning was so good he didnt have to call plays most of the game. thats what he's doing in denver. he learns the offense then basically calls most of the plays, but the broncos even said they adopted a good part of the colts old offense to accomidate manning coming over. the reason i say the system is because no matter who the oc is in new england they run the same style offense every year. its all timing routes, bootlegs and playaction with some run plays thrown in. almost always with a hurry up offense. McDaniels couldn't make his "average" QBs good in his system in Denver. this proves my point. if it was mcdaniels then his success would have gone with him. it didnt.
    Who are you giving credit to then for New England's system?
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast