Last of my traders:12/13 Kreiger Young Gun, Couple GU, auto die-cut /25, few /10's

http://s990.beta.photobucket.com/use...nDale/library/

Hopefully this link works. These are the last of my decent traders since selling most of my cards off. I still have tons of low end inserts so let me know what team you collect. Let me know if you have any Canucks I don't have :)
    Last edited by RoyFanDale; 12-19-2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: change link
    Traders: Hidden Content
    My Canucks Have List: Hidden Content ! (ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KESLER JERSEY #'D CARDS AND KESLER 2010-11 CERTIFIED FABRIC OF THE GAME PRIME /25)

KREIDER TRADED, enough inbox msgs about i lol, what about any of the /10 cards? Or the couple jersey cards...anyone wanna trade for Canucks?
    My Canucks Have List: Hidden Content ! (ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KESLER JERSEY #'D CARDS AND KESLER 2010-11 CERTIFIED FABRIC OF THE GAME PRIME /25)

added a couple scans

bump