Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Andrew Luck Inception Auto /150

Up for trade is an Andrew Luck Inception auto /150. Looking for the usual suspects Packers autos, Rodgers patches, Cobb, HOFers all types, new stuff, lets see what you've got. Would rather get upper end stuff, will need more if trading down. Thanks guys!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Wata Photo
    Check me for it thanks
    PM works best (I trade by BV, buy by SV)
    FB: Hidden Content
    Basket: Hidden Content
    Base: Hidden Content

nice one buddy , I probably don't have what your looking for on this but give me a look anyhow and pm your price thanks http://s718.photobucket.com/albums/w...%20or%20Trade/
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Very interested! Please cmb and lmk thanks
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Vinny, the only thing I saw was the Energizer Bunny ;)

didn't see anything else guys. Thanks for the look though.

Quote Originally Posted by wisportsnut77 View Post
    Vinny, the only thing I saw was the Energizer Bunny ;)
    lol well that's negotiable lol it is actually a very early one
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Now that commercial is going to keep going and going and going through my head all day :)

lol I am hearing it In my head also lol
    many others I collect

There certainly are much worse commercials that could be playing! Anyone else interested, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast