Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is one of the worst products I have ever seen in my 15 years of collecting. $250 for 4 cards, some of which are Pro Set no-names with an autograph slapped on it? Seriously?! Or should I mention the Score rookies which can be picked up in the 5-cent box at your local hobby shop. Like everyone else, I agree that the art cards look amazing and should be highly sought after by collectors. However, I do have to agree with Dr. Price that it would be financially inpossible to produce and sell 4 of those art cards in a box for $250. The buybacks are great, the art cards are amazing. But the 5-cent rookies and $5 autographs are completely absurd for such an expensive product.

If you are fortunate enough to pull a Crosby, Gretzky, Orr, or Vezina RC, better hope that you didn't buy a case of this. For the money spent on this product, collectors are much better off to buy the singles they want, especially the RC's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

score rookies can be picked up in a 5 cent box yes, but before u insult ITG look at completed listings on ebay. Because they are slabbed and a part of 12-13 ITG History of Hockey they are selling much better. Paul Kariya 92-93 UD RC from the set just sold for 15$ + ship could days ago, and many others are hitting that mark

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country
    See billindallas75's Items on eBay

score rookies can be picked up in a 5 cent box yes, but before u insult ITG look at completed listings on ebay. Because they are slabbed and a part of 12-13 ITG History of Hockey they are selling much better. Paul Kariya 92-93 UD RC from the set just sold for 15$ + ship could days ago, and many others are hitting that mark

I wish someone would have bought mine at that price. I settled for $10...

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

In the other post, I said the same thing.

There are guys rookies in there that are so worthless and obscure players that didn't play one shift per game. There are 17 Darren Pang Rookies. That alone is a joke.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

I am focusing on the autographs. Mainly those autos which I have been unable to find elsewhere, where people can't pronounce a name or think they were 5 cent cards. Not the Bossy, D.Potvin, Trottier or Gillies cards but the Anders Kallur, Wayne Merricks, Tonellis, Jean Potvin, Stefan Persson cards which if I ever found an auto in the past on ebay it might be from kid who waited in the hallway after a game with no proof of its authenticity and a very poor auto.

Yes there are 4000 autos, on the checklist, but find those autos which players usually do not sign or no one has taken the time to authenticate. Am I interested in one of the 24 Clark Gilies autos to go with the other 10+ autos I have of his ?, not really. But picking up an Anders Kallur, one of the 4 issued in the 4000 autos, for under $15 makes me happy, send them my way.

For those buying the boxes, you are buying lottery tickets. Those 1/1 art hits I have been seeing are very impressive and a keepsake for the right collector.

Update: Also just bought one of the two Jean Potvins issued for $16, don't think I have ever seen another Jean Potvin issued auto produced ?
    Last edited by DeanCrandall; 12-19-2012 at 02:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am focusing on the autographs. Mainly those autos which I have been unable to find elsewhere, where people can't pronounce a name or think they were 5 cent cards. Not the Bossy, D.Potvin, Trottier or Gillies cards but the Anders Kallur, Wayne Merricks, Tonellis, Jean Potvin, Stefan Persson cards which if I ever found an auto in the past on ebay it might be from kid who waited in the hallway after a game with no proof of its authenticity and a very poor auto.

Yes there are 4000 autos, on the checklist, but find those autos which players usually do not sign or no one has taken the time to authenticate. Am I interested in one of the 24 Clark Gilies autos to go with the other 10+ autos I have of his ?, not really. But picking up an Anders Kallur, one of the 4 issued in the 4000 autos, for under $15 makes me happy, send them my way.

For those buying the boxes, you are buying lottery tickets. Those 1/1 art hits I have been seeing are very impressive and a keepsake for the right collector.

Update: Also just bought one of the two Jean Potvins issued for $16, don't think I have ever seen another Jean Potvin issued auto produced ?

That's great if you're looking for some cheap autos on the secondary market. However, for the people who crack this stuff open, hoping for a nice memento or PC item, this product falls short.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

I'm going to buy every case I can find. Seriously. There's just too many amazing things you can actually pull. I can't believe I'm truly excited for this!

Seriously, how many Cases have you found?

I think now we know better, this product wasn't nearly as good as many guys praised here.

I got Gilmour rookie. There's 12 different based on checklist. I thought these supposed to be individual numbered.
    Where I can found this card, can someone show me?

I can't found number 0007386372 anywhere. Thanks.

Harri

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

In the other post, I said the same thing.

There are guys rookies in there that are so worthless and obscure players that didn't play one shift per game. There are 17 Darren Pang Rookies. That alone is a joke.

I completely agree

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678