Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

They're still adding new cards to the checklist, and won't be posting a CL until the packout is all done, Dr. Price posted somewhere recently.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

They're still adding new cards to the checklist, and won't be posting a CL until the packout is all done, Dr. Price posted somewhere recently.

Hopefully they will since the release is in a few days.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I would presume that when it hits the market, they're done the packout. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

They must be done packing, my LCS says he has it like on Friday or Saturday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea their site says:

Release Date: December 14, 2012

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

Hi there : ) Well Micke says he got it on Friday so have to trust that lol!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bobbybruins's Items on eBay

Do I see this correctly, UD, OPC and more cards from different company in ITG product. Just doesn't look right to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

Do I see this correctly, UD, OPC and more cards from different company in ITG product. Just doesn't look right to me.

It seems odd to me that they're allowed to repackage other brands cards and sell them in a ITG box

SCF Rewards
    Country

It seems odd to me that they're allowed to repackage other brands cards and sell them in a ITG box

They're not claiming to have printed the buyback rcs, they're just listed as being original rookie cards no matter who made them originally. Similar to what the Tristar boxes have except you'll actually stand a chance of getting something nice from these packs :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone can buy and repackage a previous release. ANYONE. It's just no one chooses to do it :-p But in all honesty, I haven't even considered purchasing any ITG release for the past 10 years (Superlative peaked my interest until I saw the horrid execution), but this? This ITG History I'm going to buy every case I can find. Seriously. There's just too many amazing things you can actually pull. I can't believe I'm truly excited for this!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast