Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bobbybruins's Items on eBay

To answer your question to if it's good or bad, I would go towards the bad. I say this because two out of the four cards are not even ITG product. Making a profit with someone else's product makes me think twice of buying it. I can't see other card producing company ever going that route. So for my two cent, this is what I think.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

This is almost false marketing. There is some nice pictures and cards but mainly old base cards! Only difference is that these are slabbed!
    I understand now why they did not released checklist earlier.

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have tried to stay silent but can't any longer. We never said that the Autographed Cards, the Buy-Back Cards or the Rookie Cards were 1/1's.

Posting that and calling it false advertising is simply incorrect.

Harri, rather than posting misleading posts, simply don't buy the product. That is your choice but we NEVER called these cards 1/1's.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Personally...Im very excited for this Product...the portraits look great by the artist and the memorabilia will speak for itself as always...Brian and company always give historical memorabilia to collectors...and that is what makes ITG stand alone in the collecting world

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (87)
    Country

This is almost false marketing. There is some nice pictures and cards but mainly old base cards! Only difference is that these are slabbed!

Harri

Where do you see base cards? The buybacks cards are autographs and/or memorabilia cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

I think its a great idea, but I can see both sides. I'd love to crack some boxes of this, but sadly Starbucks doesn't pay me enough to spend that much on boxes just yet lol

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Harri

This is an absurd comment if ever there was one. They have posted the entire checklist on the website. People know EXACTLY WHAT CARDS ARE AVAILABLE! They have posted all 16,000 cards that have been produced for History of Hockey. They have obviously marketed and promoted the best cards that are to be found in the product. Why would they do anything different? The product has RC's of Gretzky, Vezina, Richard, Plante, Howe, Orr, Beliveau - what is false about promoting the fact that these cards can be found in the product? Harri, you're an intelligent commenter and I have a good deal respect for you, but this comment is so far off the mark that it's not even funny.

Would you suggest that Upper Deck falsely advertises The Cup because it has boxes that will produce results like Robert Bortuzzo and Yann Sauve RC's instead of a Ryan Nugent-Hopkins like they show in the flyers? Come on, man!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where do you see base cards? The buybacks cards are autographs and/or memorabilia cards.

also rookies, including some amazing cards. A few gretzkys available, hull, orr, howe, rocket, also a vezina I believe

SCF Rewards
    Country

For those who are interested in the product and not just bashing it. I have posted more the amazing 1/1 Original Art/Memo cards on my Blog.

http://prezsez.wordpress.com

These should cause some more interesting posts.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country

For those who are interested in the product and not just bashing it. I have posted more the amazing 1/1 Original Art/Memo cards on my Blog.

http://prezsez.wordpress.com

These should cause some more interesting posts.

Brian Price

wow those look sharp!
    Howe, Lindsay and Abel 10 1/1 Original Art/Memo which player is the swatch from?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast