Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cards from Honk Kong and China

Does anybody know if it is okay to buy cards from Hong Knog or china i always see ebay listings from China for basketball cards. has anybody ordered cards from china
    I WILL NOT GIFT!!!!!
    I pc Chris Givens
    Im also Collecting a Mike Williams 2012 Chrome Rainbow lmk if you have any to help

Hidden Content

I have a lot of times. Yeah, sure, there are some scammers in China ... just like anywhere else. Just check their feedback. I've bought cards from Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China. Sometimes even with free shipping. Never had a problem.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I don't see why there would be a problem. There are a lot of scammers and fakers out there so it just isn't located in Asia.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    There are some really good sellers from China/Hong Kong. I usually buy from there rather than the US these days since the postage costs are half the price.
    Andrew Nicholson & Becky Hammon.
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have it would be very hard to fake most cards, although never bought patches from there. Unless there is some factory out there making fake cards, I woudn't worry.

I have bought stuff form China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. You can get good deals form some of the sellers and there are few that I have bought stuff from that I would do it again.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

I'm not really into patches/jersey cards but I have bought some nice autos from Asia at a decent price.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I had one bad experience with someone from China who's English was so terrible I thought he was lying about everything he said. He wound up making it right in the end and refunded my money since the card came damaged, but the only thing you can do is research and only deal with sellers with lots of positive feedback.

So far I have had no negative experiences with buying for Asia. I think you should go for it.I would be much more worried about selling...
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

I've had a greater percentage of problems with transactions via domestic deals as opposed to foreign deal...risk is essentially the same, just the postage from Hong Kong to the USA will cost a bit more.
    Kevin Garnett collector - own 1501 (25.1%) different! Always looking for more!

Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves (1009) and Chicago Bulls (385), too!

"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast