Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See websux's Items on eBay

these friends shouldnt discuss their relationship issues in public lol
    Mr. Satan maybe its time to call it a day careerwise (since 5 years) you've shown enough half-assed hockey in the last 5 years
    when you have a plate in your neck and are scared that a hit can send you to the wheelchair, don't try to play the game

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Clean hit, but his excuse of not knowing who it was is utter bs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

That was in response to Satan implying that Chara was playing especially rough because it was against him. Chara replied by stating that Satan's argument was null because he, in fact, didn't know it was him.

I think you're just a bit bitter ;)

Definitely

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

It is hits like this and attitudes like this (fans supporting players from their teams NO MATTER HOW DIRTY THEY PLAY) that put the integrity of the sport into question.

Chara hit a player who he knew was not looking at him, he skated in from an angle on the blind side and definitely NEVER EVEN GLANCED AT THE PUCK or tried to make a play on it.

He knew what he was doing.

This "it's a fast pace game, keep your head up" crap can't keep getting tossed around, unless you all want to keep seeing some of your favourite players on the shelf.

The fact is, I would like to think that the sport has progressed to a point BEYOND barbarism, where putting your head down for a second does not give opposing players creative license to try and end your career.
    Last edited by adamslogik; 12-16-2012 at 04:44 PM.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

I'm a ducks fan.... my fiance is a Leafs fan and we sure hate the Bruins and Chara but it's not a dirty hit. Lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Well, I guess since you're not a fan it makes you the best judge.

I'd like to know if your opinion would be different if it was your kid or brother who took a hit like that.
    Last edited by adamslogik; 12-16-2012 at 04:58 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Oh right, NHL Defense man are trained first and foremost to make sure a speedy forward knows he is there!!!! Excuse me mate, heads up while you skate around me for a breakaway. lmaof...
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That was in response to Satan implying that Chara was playing especially rough because it was against him. Chara replied by stating that Satan's argument was null because he, in fact, didn't know it was him.

I think you're just a bit bitter ;)

Where's the eye roll thinger...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clean hit, but his excuse of not knowing who it was is utter bs.

This exactly, I didn't see anything wrong with the hit, but I find the idea of a Norris trophy winning defenceman not knowing where he is on the ice or who he's playing against disturbing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

This exactly, I didn't see anything wrong with the hit, but I find the idea of a Norris trophy winning defenceman not knowing where he is on the ice or who he's playing against disturbing.

Totally agree, he should not give a @#$# who it was and just admit it, you did not see the Sutter brothers go, "No, after you, no, you first"...lol I would be more concerned if I was a Habs fan that all your D-man are lil sweethearts...or maybe not? 28th is not bad I guess...O-o
    As a Bruin's fan I do have to be honest, I always disliked the really great Hab's players, so if Chara was a Hab, I would be grasping to find some fault in the Norris winner...
    Who was the last Hab to win the Norris anyway? Moses? lol...;P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast