Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for russell wilson auto

under 85..
    Seahawks uni only! no press pass, sage or leaf!
    Last edited by bearsfanincltnc; 12-27-2012 at 03:07 PM.
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

I have a Topps Chrome Redemption Card auto for him I could do $45 to send you the code. PM me if you are intersted. Thanks.

I have some ungraded Elite Inscriptions Autos of him in my high end. PM ME PLEASE if interested. Thanks. -Ken
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Quote Originally Posted by Joncamburn View Post
    I have a Topps Chrome Redemption Card auto for him I could do $45 to send you the code. PM me if you are intersted. Thanks.
    Most I could go is 40 on that one.
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Quote Originally Posted by kencope View Post
    I have some ungraded Elite Inscriptions Autos of him in my high end. PM ME PLEASE if interested. Thanks. -Ken
    what are you looking for on the blue auto?
    Go Gators and Bears!

No problem, they are selling between 45-50 on ebay plus shipping, so I will probably just toss it on there. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joncamburn View Post
    No problem, they are selling between 45-50 on ebay plus shipping, so I will probably just toss it on there. Thanks.
    np, with the fees from paypal and ebay thats close to 40, so that is about all I can pay here. thanks tho! I was going to do gift if you took it.
    Go Gators and Bears!

$35 dlvd paypal gift. PM ME if interested. Thanks. -Ken

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfanincltnc View Post
    what are you looking for on the blue auto?
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Quote Originally Posted by kencope View Post
    $35 dlvd paypal gift. PM ME if interested. Thanks. -Ken
    im gonna think on that one, not on the top of my list.
    Go Gators and Bears!

Didn't you just sell me one a few weeks ago Mike, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast