Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Question for Dr. Price - Masked Men Emerald Redemptions

Hi Dr. Price,
    Wondering if you are able/willing to disclose the numbers of the redeemed Masked Men Emerald cards. I know that many collectors participated in the program but it would be very interesting to know how many of the #'d /10 Program A players and #'d /20 Program B players were actually sent out. Seeing some of these cards is a thing of beauty, and you and your company definitely rose to the occasion when it came to correcting the 1/1 mistake.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like a legitimate request.

Do you think collectors of the product want this information?

If there is a demand for it, I will consider posting it.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

I think they would. We like low #rd stuff lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Sounds like a legitimate request.

Do you think collectors of the product want this information?

If there is a demand for it, I will consider posting it.

Brian Price

I have some from being a part of the redemption program and am quite curious myself as to the production numbers. I want to see what were the most popular/least popular tier 1 redemptions and just how many tier 2s were made.

Also I have a question as well,
    Any chance you would ever consider doing another program like this in a future release? This was an awesome program that I am glad I decided to take apart in .
    Last edited by MattDMC; 05-31-2012 at 08:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

Although I only redeemed one card, and that was tough, I'd love to know that info.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (359)
    Country

I would love to have this information on hand. Would be a great service to the hobby (as if you haven't done enough, lol) to know how many copies are out there for player collectors to chase down. I know that I have yet to track down a Niemi or Niittymaki for my Sharks collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will look into it.

I am so pleased that collectors enjoyed the program after we made such a glaring error on the cards.

I guess you could say we made lemonade out of a big lemon.

Thanks to collectors for their understanding and participation in this program.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Dr. Price,

After joining SCF 3 years ago, I can't believe your trader rating is still zero! I'd love to trade with you!!! :D

Haha, all joking aside, I admire how you listen to collectors and collaborate with them. The honor is truly all yours.

Jon

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I will look into it.

I am so pleased that collectors enjoyed the program after we made such a glaring error on the cards.

I guess you could say we made lemonade out of a big lemon.

Thanks to collectors for their understanding and participation in this program.

Brian Price

That is fantastic and I really appreciate you considering it. I haven't seen any other Carey Price cards from the program and my copy is #2/10 - I do know that people were going like gangbusters to get them in the final few months and I hope a few of them made it to the final goal.

All the best!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

That is fantastic and I really appreciate you considering it. I haven't seen any other Carey Price cards from the program and my copy is #2/10 - I do know that people were going like gangbusters to get them in the final few months and I hope a few of them made it to the final goal.

All the best!

My Tim Thomas is #2/10 as well! :P

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast