Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Finally, the Tea Party Violence We Always Hear About But Never See

Today in Michigan.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Representative Douglas Geiss gave a speech on the House floor and said if the right to work law passed, that "there will be blood". He was right. So much for the new civility.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Don't act like you wouldn't be upset if somebody threatented to take away your livelyhood through no fault of your own.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Don't act like you wouldn't be upset if somebody threatented to take away your livelyhood through no fault of your own.

Take away his livelihood? LOL Do you even know what they whole thing is about?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Yes Brandon some us do understand this crap law. Just more means for the Republicans to attempt to break the unions...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Yes Brandon some us do understand this crap law. Just more means for the Republicans to attempt to break the unions...

Break the unions? You mean, freedom to not join a union if you don't want to?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Break the unions? You mean, freedom to not join a union if you don't want to?

Union dues are just like paying taxes. Both of them are neccessary evils. However if I had a problem with my job I would get a quicker response from the union than I would the gov't because of the dues paid to my union than the taxes paid the the IRS/State. I have no problem with unionized jobs because with the little bit that is taken out of your pay each week you will more than make up for it with a higher salary and more benefits.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Union dues are just like paying taxes. Both of them are neccessary evils. However if I had a problem with my job I would get a quicker response from the union than I would the gov't because of the dues paid to my union than the taxes paid the the IRS/State. I have no problem with unionized jobs because with the little bit that is taken out of your pay each week you will more than make up for it with a higher salary and more benefits.

Union dues are NOT like paying taxes. You shouldn't HAVE to join a labor union if you don't want to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Union dues are NOT like paying taxes. You shouldn't HAVE to join a labor union if you don't want to.

I don't want to pay taxes either but I understand that it is in everyone's best intrest if I do. Joining the union and paying it's dues work the same way.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast