Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

All i want for Christmas this year is a Trade! I've been Nice this year.....

Here's my links for what i have FT: All of my cards are FT...just some are harder to get then others

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

Mid End to High End Football FT

PC NFT

Pro Basketball 4 Trade

Looking for football autos only....interested in so much that i won't list names......i'm checking lists and buckets so lmk what u like of mine. thanks jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey man.i cant get in your bucket.do you have a list?

SCF Rewards
    Country

the links work 4 me...not sure why its not working 4 me. lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

i cant get in your bucket at all.if this helps.i am looking for packers,niners,2010 crown royale base,rookies,autos,gu,patches.and 2011 crown royale to.and my main pc is brett favre.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

i cant get in your bucket at all.if this helps.i am looking for packers,niners,2010 crown royale base,rookies,autos,gu,patches.and 2011 crown royale to.and my main pc is brett favre.

i have some nice gu cards from the sets and teams u like that i can trade u for the cards from your tradelist...lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

My last trade on here was set up on november 16th......come on.....this site is better then that...right?

BANNED

Country

i could u ur cj watson auto but im new here so i dont have many gu or autos so could i trade u base and inserts for it if not i understand

thanks tyler

SCF Rewards
    Country

i could u ur cj watson auto but im new here so i dont have many gu or autos so could i trade u base and inserts for it if not i understand

thanks tyler

hey tyler....welcome to the forum....i'm only interested in trading for autos.....hit me up down the road when u get football autos as i generally don't get too many traders on the forum looking at my basketball section of the bucket. Good luck on here.

BANNED

Country

hey tyler....welcome to the forum....i'm only interested in trading for autos.....hit me up down the road when u get football autos as i generally don't get too many traders on the forum looking at my basketball section of the bucket. Good luck on here.

thanks goodluck to u to but i will get u a list of what autos i have maybe we can make a deal

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast