F/S: 2 signed pucks from Panini

I have 2 pucks I'd like to move in 1 deal if possible (priced individually as well). They were acquired at a Panini sponsored event and have Panini Authentication stickers on the back of the puck

Corey Perry from the 2012 NHL All-Star Game - $25/dlvd

Tyler Seguin from the 2012 NHL All-Star Game - $40/dlvd

I'm looking to get $55/dlvd for both pucks if interested.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

would that be 55 dlvd to canada too
    Get Over It

I could do $55/dlvd to Canada
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

to the top
    ---

would consider trading either for cards possibly?
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

i'm actually starting the process of sell off my stuff, so I would not want to trade at this point
    ---

K thanks. Good price, just not in the budget right now.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323