Vince Young takes to Twitter to ask Larry Fitzgerald for a job with the Cardinals

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...nlwYWdl;_ylv=3

Vince Young, once and (he hopes) future NFL quarterback, took to Twitter on Sunday to ask the Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald for a job. (For those of you unaccustomed to the grammar-optional world of Twitter, this translates as, "You know I can help. Tell coach.") Young, like the rest of the NFL audience, was watching in horror as the Seahawks hung 58 unanswered points on the Cardinals; unlike most of the audience, Young apparently still thinks he can make a difference on the field.

Young made headlines earlier this season when he revealed that he has nearly burned through the entire $34 million he's received in salary throughout his NFL career. He tried to catch on with the Bills earlier this year but was cut in August. Without a doubt, he could use a little work.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Thats sad. Cant play well enough to stay on a team so he goes to twitter to ask a player? Didnt he come out of college with a degree? I say use that for his future
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Been a while since we've heard a Brett Favre comeback rumor

*Sorry had to
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

Maybe they will bring back warner for a year. It could happen..........

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (17)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    At this point, Vince Young or Jamarcus Russell would provide Arizona with a better QB.

Yeah, I went down the purple drank, MickeyD's road.
    Building sets and only collecting Seahawks I like from now on.

Can't this guy just go away already. Maybe he should try to be a WR because he sure isn't a QB.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 8/22/14

Quote Originally Posted by seahawks4ever View Post
    At this point, Vince Young or Jamarcus Russell would provide Arizona with a better QB.

Yeah, I went down the purple drank, MickeyD's road.
    Thats what I was thinking, I don't know whats worse, the fact that he did it, or the fact that he is probably right.
    ~Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Can't this guy just go away already. Maybe he should try to be a WR because he sure isn't a QB.
    just like owens. some guys just dont get it. when they arent wanted any more they need to stop. its sad cause they look so bad and desperate when they do this