Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

how about Christ in piss as art work, how many comedy acts have you seen with Jesus being portrayed, comics, cartoons, books, if Christians said no one could do this, yes they would be laughed off the earth (so to speak), but the Muslims can threaten to kill over it and no one says anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Islam is a very dangerous religion and there is too many countries and people who are still living in medieval times despite the calendar saying that it's the 21st century...

However, I ultimately view it as detrimental as Christianity.

I truly believe that the ONLY reason that extremist christians don't act the way extremist muslims act is because the majority of christians live in secular 1st world countries....that's it!

The bible (especially the OT) is NOT any better than the Koran.

Bachman is a class A hypocrite and easily one of the STUPIDEST most unqualified congresswomen of in our government.

Her district should be deeply ashamed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Christianity does not teach to kill those who are not of your religion.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Thats you comment jay?

I think you need to reread you history....How many wars were fought in the name of "Christianity"?

-How can it happen that we made a good part of this country and accept all those from so many back grounds, religions, etc...Have we become such closed mind people?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

You're right, but Alex is also right on his judgement of the Old Testament, which has such gems like:

Deuteronomy 17:12- "Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel."

And from Chronicles: "They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman"

The New Testament is much softer and fuzzier, but the Old Testament is kinda crazy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jesus never told anyone to kill non Christians, the old testament is not limited to Christianity, and in my opinion has little to do with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Jesus never told anyone to kill non Christians, the old testament is not limited to Christianity, and in my opinion has little to do with it.

I agree, modern Christianity has distanced itself from it, which is why I said you were right. I was just pointing out that Alex is also right.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Correct me if I am wrong

Jesus wasnt a Christian....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Islam is a very dangerous religion and there is too many countries and people who are still living in medieval times despite the calendar saying that it's the 21st century...

However, I ultimately view it as detrimental as Christianity.

I truly believe that the ONLY reason that extremist christians don't act the way extremist muslims act is because the majority of christians live in secular 1st world countries....that's it!

The bible (especially the OT) is NOT any better than the Koran.

Bachman is a class A hypocrite and easily one of the STUPIDEST most unqualified congresswomen of in our government.

Her district should be deeply ashamed.

Hey now buddy I actually like some of the stuff in the OT. Seriously though speaking of the OT I think that anyone who commits a hate crime in the name of religion dosen't matter if it is Christanity or Islam should be subject to the same levitical laws of the OT such as an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. If you believe in your cause so much you don't have any problem taking a life for it the you shouldn't have a problem giving your life for the cause.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Correct me if I am wrong

Jesus wasnt a Christian....

So?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast