Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Islamists coming thorough the St. Catherines/Buffalo corridor, are allowed into the USA by US Customs officials. Those outposts are not manned by Canadians.

To expand on this. 72 hours after 9/11 George W. Bush blamed Canada for everything. He made the statement that every Al-Queda terrorist entered the United States from a strong cell that the Canadian Government knew about and neglected to tell the Americans.

When the truth came out, it was all lies. All Canadians did was house every American plane on it's way back home from both Africa and Europe, feed the passengers, give them lodging and make sure they were safe.

We are an ally, but we don't put up with lies, we deal in facts then make a decision as a nation, hence going to Afghanistan legitimately to help get Bin Laden, and not to Iraq which was a contrived house of lies.

And we can believe that GW could read an intelligence report?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Islamists coming thorough the St. Catherines/Buffalo corridor, are allowed into the USA by US Customs officials. Those outposts are not manned by Canadians.

To expand on this. 72 hours after 9/11 George W. Bush blamed Canada for everything. He made the statement that every Al-Queda terrorist entered the United States from a strong cell that the Canadian Government knew about and neglected to tell the Americans.

When the truth came out, it was all lies. All Canadians did was house every American plane on it's way back home from both Africa and Europe, feed the passengers, give them lodging and make sure they were safe.

We are an ally, but we don't put up with lies, we deal in facts then make a decision as a nation, hence going to Afghansitan legitimately to help get Bin Laden, and not to Iraq which was a contrived house of lies.

Umm...yeah, but that doesn't really say anything to my concerns.

You do see the little flag by my name, right? I'm not slagging Canada here.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I was not trying to slag you, but I had to set the record straight simply because the Buffalo Border crossing is just a easy to cross as Miami International Airport or Juarez.

The lie was that Canadians were complicit, I simply had to make that clear, as there are still millions of legitimate W lovers that think anything that came from his mouth was gospel.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I was not trying to slag you, but I had to set the record straight simply because the Buffalo Border crossing is just a easy to cross as Miami International Airport or Juarez.

The lie was that Canadians were complicit, I simply had to make that clear, as there are still millions of legitimate W lovers that think anything that came from his mouth was gospel.

Stop assuming the worst. It's the busiest between the two countries. Did I say anything else?

No.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Ease up on the preciousness. I've never attacked you, I've always had discreet banter and counter argument, I am giving you credit to know how I post by now, and I you.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ease up on the preciousness. I've never attacked you, I've always had discreet banter and counter argument, I am giving you credit to know how I post by now, and I you.

Woah, buddy. No preciousness here, can you say the same?
    You respond to my posts as if I'm some bumpkin. You insist on telling me things I already know. It gets annoying is all. No bad feelings.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345