If I were to Sell my Chrome Bases as a Set

78 Rookies
    76 Vets

What would that get me, or would it be better to sell individually?
    Hidden Content <- Trade Pile
    Melvin INGRAM CHROME REF Needs:: Red Border #/25
    Xbox Gamertag:: Amob Of Orphans <--- Always down for some Madden or Fifa

depends on what rcs you have. Unless you have rg3 or luck your best chance of moving them all is in one big lot. Usualy the sooner the better in my opinion
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    depends on what rcs you have. Unless you have rg3 or luck your best chance of moving them all is in one big lot. Usualy the sooner the better in my opinion
    thanks, what do you think i should look for?
    Hidden Content <- Trade Pile
    Melvin INGRAM CHROME REF Needs:: Red Border #/25
    Xbox Gamertag:: Amob Of Orphans <--- Always down for some Madden or Fifa

The Vets will probably get you not much at all. If the majority of your RCs are Luck, RG3, some of the bigger names you may get some decent $. Hopefully you have multiple Lucks & RG3's. Otherwise I think you'd be lucky to get 20 Shipped.

honestly i would find out what it will cost to ship them first. make sure you charge what shipping will cost you in the shipping price then start it at $1.00 and let it run on auction. the longer you hold on to them the less you will get. get rid of them while they are still fairly new. make sure you list all the notible rookies if you dont list all the rookies. a set builder will probably pick them up and many build this set. that would be my sugestion if you are looking to get rid of them while you can.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

A complete set 1-220 sold for 38 Dlvd if that gives you a range. If you have refractors and inserts it may effect that.