Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF for these guys

I'm looking for auto's of guys in the list below. Plmk what you have and what you might be interested in trading for.

TF: Brandon Belt, Tyson Ross, Everth Cabrera, Wilin Rosario, Tyler Colvin, Anthony Meo, Yonder Alonso, and Adrian Gonzalez

Bucket - http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/...The_Franchise/

Thanks for the look.

Any interest?
    2009 Tickets to Stardom Adrian Gonzalez GU Jersey/Ticket Stub #/224

Quote Originally Posted by shortking98 View Post
    Any interest?
    2009 Tickets to Stardom Adrian Gonzalez GU Jersey/Ticket Stub #/224
    Thanks for the reply. I'll pass on the Ticket Stub, but I did see a few things in your bucket I'd be interested in. I'm assuming the Photos & Videos album is PC? Is the 50/50 album FT? Is there something you were interested in from me?

The 50/50 album is FT if I still have the stuff you liked, the Photos & Videos Album is mostly gone due to a recent eBay sell off but LMK what you liked from both and I'll let you know on the off chance I still have it

Depending on what you're looking for in return and availability on your side, I'm interested in these; From the Photos & Videos album - Yonder Alonso, Gary Brown, Tyson Ross, Vogelbach, Wheeler, Segura Ian Kennedy, and Pfiefer. From the 50-50 album Angle Pagan & Andrew McCutchen

I have a Tyson Ross Marquee Auto in bucket, I like your Johnny Mize GU
    Bucket- Hidden Content
    Hamels
    Kershaw
    Starlin Castro
    (Under Construction)- Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by The_Franchise View Post
    Depending on what you're looking for in return and availability on your side, I'm interested in these; From the Photos & Videos album - Yonder Alonso, Gary Brown, Tyson Ross, Vogelbach, Wheeler, Segura Ian Kennedy, and Pfiefer. From the 50-50 album Angle Pagan & Andrew McCutchen
    Of those I think the only things left are the base chrome Wheeler, chrome Segura and 50/50 Pagan

Quote Originally Posted by phillies347 View Post
    I have a Tyson Ross Marquee Auto in bucket, I like your Johnny Mize GU
    I like the Marquee Ross, but I would need something else in addition to it for the Mize. Other interests I saw after brief review of your bucket include: Tier One Adrian Gonzalez, Commemorative Patch Tony Gwynn, Golden Moments Rosario Auto, Pedro Martinez /50, and Tier One Forsythe Auto Lmk, if you'd be willing to accompany the Ross with something. Thanks

shortking98, I really like the IP Pagan auto and would like to perhaps include one of the others as well. What might you be interested in trading for? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Franchise View Post
    shortking98, I really like the IP Pagan auto and would like to perhaps include one of the others as well. What might you be interested in trading for? Thanks
    I will have to confirm that I still have the Pagan for sure when I get home tonight but here are a few things I liked off your page, hopefully something off this list will work:
    Starling Marte Valiant Auto
    Daniel Norris Platinum Auto
    Dellin Betances TC Auto
    Matt Barnes BC All Star Futures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast