Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Tax Rich Liberals

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Tax Rich Liberals

Republicans have been forced into a Hobson's choice of either letting the Bush tax cuts expire for everyone or agreeing to a tax hike on the top 2 percent of income earners (not to be confused with "the...

More...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Dear Ms. Coulter
    Hello,
    When I see the headline "Tax Rich Liberals" I expect more than "I note that rich liberals -- who somehow manage to avoid paying high taxes themselves -- are..." for an argument on the subject. Now, maybe you didn't come up with the headline yourself. If that is the case, fire your headline writer. If you don't directly employ that person, have them fired. You're a tough girl, you can get it done. I will say, though, that other than the use of "Non-FOX Media's stereotype" instead of the much cleaner and less misleading word "fact", this:
    Suggestion for Republicans: Stop living up to the Non-Fox Media's stereotype of us as woman-hating Cro-Magnons who care only about the rich

is probably the smartest thing you've ever said. I hope you do take it to heart.

Sincerely,
    Sanity