Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

"There Will Be Blood": Union Violence in the Age of Obama

Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the...

More...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you're still running with "class warfare"? What is calling 47% of the nation leeches and then 51% of the nation idiots for voting for Obama because he gives them things?

Not class warfare? I vehemently disagree. Not that any conservative will ever see their own faults.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

you are still on the 47%, I don't think you know how it was derived.

Romney said 47% of people would vote for obama no matter what, so there was no need to go after their votes.

seems he was right.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

you are still on the 47%, I don't think you know how it was derived.

Romney said 47% of people would vote for obama no matter what, so there was no need to go after their votes.

seems he was right.

Was he, or did they vote for Obama over a guy who feels it's "not his job to worry about them"?
    That's a great line for a Presidential candidate to say he doesn't care about almost half of the nation.

I thought campaigning was an attempt to take votes from the other guy, not just focus on those you already have. Oh, but the voters were stupid, not the candidate, campaign team and party. The people.

And then to spend two weeks saying 51% only voted so they'd get things. That's not class warfare at all!

Like I said, you'll never see your own sins. Ateast, not until you realize you're not better than everyone who disagrees with you (that's to all cons, not any specific one).

SCF Rewards
    Country

doesn't care about or knows he cannot get the vote so why bother trying, are two different things.

as far as being better off, it would depend on the 47%, some have it better, some worse, I could care less.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I didn't say better off. I said better, as in conservatives have this delusion that they're on some sort of moral high ground and everyone should listen to them because those who don't are just entitled whinerz who want things.

Forget that Romney only got votes on lower taxes...who is the whiny group that wants stuff again?

As long as conservatives whine about the poor and minorities stealing their country by voting, they're the ones guilty of class warfare. It never ceased to amaze me how often they complain about others using the same tactics as they are. They just don't see their own sins. They're convinced they know better and we should just listen and then glove them money. Anyone who doesn't is whiny and stupid.

You can say it's wrong, but it's how it looks from the outside. Nothing but greed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I didn't say better off. I said better, as in conservatives have this delusion that they're on some sort of moral high ground and everyone should listen to them because those who don't are just entitled whinerz who want things.

Forget that Romney only got votes on lower taxes...who is the whiny group that wants stuff again?

As long as conservatives whine about the poor and minorities stealing their country by voting, they're the ones guilty of class warfare. It never ceased to amaze me how often they complain about others using the same tactics as they are. They just don't see their own sins. They're convinced they know better and we should just listen and then glove them money. Anyone who doesn't is whiny and stupid.

You can say it's wrong, but it's how it looks from the outside. Nothing but greed.

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

conservatives in general are good with money, but not all.

and when does the forced charity stop? how many more people should we support who choose to do nothing to help themselves?

the issue is most liberals group all the poor into one group, rather than realizing there are many who are taking advantage of things and it needs to be stopped.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

conservatives in general are good with money, but not all.

and when does the forced charity stop? how many more people should we support who choose to do nothing to help themselves?

the issue is most liberals group all the poor into one group, rather than realizing there are many who are taking advantage of things and it needs to be stopped.

And most conservatives don't seem to realize that the majority aren't taking advantage and do need it. In a con's perfect world, these programs wouldn't exist at all.

Now, giving away too much isn't a good thing, neither is denying those in need. Out of those two, however, I wonder which Christ would prefer...

SCF Rewards
    Country

i would say neither, He is very conservative, just for the fact He left it up to you and did not force anyone.

But i would hope in any perfect world those programs would not be needed. If you vision of perfect includes poor and disabled, then it is not the same as mine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast