Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

chinese democracy, really?? is this axl? ;)
    do or die was a great album. i bought the next few murphys albums hoping for more of the same...didn't happen.

i've been to well over 500 concerts, loudest band i've seen was Pantera

If you listen to Chinese Democracy without the stigma of it having taken 15 years to come out, it's honestly a great album. Listen to There Was A Time and Prostitute-- amazing songs. I can play almost all the guitar lines in There Was A Time.

I really liked pretty much everything DKM did until Tessie. The Gang's All Here was decent, I liked Sing Loud Sing Proud a lot, Blackout was good, but I thought The Warrior's Code was terrible. Haven't gotten any of their albums since.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you listen to Chinese Democracy without the stigma of it having taken 15 years to come out, it's honestly a great album. Listen to There Was A Time and Prostitute-- amazing songs. I can play almost all the guitar lines in There Was A Time.

I really liked pretty much everything DKM did until Tessie. The Gang's All Here was decent, I liked Sing Loud Sing Proud a lot, Blackout was good, but I thought The Warrior's Code was terrible. Haven't gotten any of their albums since.

i feel ya, i think chinese democracy would have been a more interesting listen if it was released as an axl rose solo album (which is basically what it is), but putting it out under the GnR name gives people certain expetations. solo albums are interesting sometimes as you can hear a bit of how the member influenced the sound of the band they were in. the solo albums from dave gilmour and roger waters of pink floyd are a good example of this.

as for DKM, just seemed like each album had less and less good songs. stuck with them till blackout, they lost me when i heard that sunshine highway song.

lots of good lists from everyone btw. always wondered why there wasn't much music talk on this forum.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I can't say the name of it on here because it would violate the TOS of SCF but one of my favorite albums is the one that came out by N.W.A in 1991. Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Blank for life was a good album.Big fan of 100 miles and running song and video though and "dont matter just don't bite it"

I can't say the name of it on here because it would violate the TOS of SCF but one of my favorite albums is the one that came out by N.W.A in 1991. Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could load a top 10 just on Kiss albums.I have Destroyer Resurrected blasting in the car now

I am also a huge Kiss fan, The reason Revenge is One of my favorites is it is the One Kiss cd I always find myself listening to the most...Ed

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I also could do a top ten list of my favorite Kiss albums..Definitely wouldn't be hard to do...Ed

I could load a top 10 just on Kiss albums.I have Destroyer Resurrected blasting in the car now

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mine just for the hell of it
    10 Unmasked
    9 animalize
    8 love gun
    7 crazy nights
    6 alive 2
    5 revenge
    4 hot in the shade
    3 Kiss original
    2 alive
    1 Destroyer

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about Pauls Boutique?

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

My 10 favorite Kiss albums, these are not in order...Ed

Destroyer
    Creatures Of The Night
    Lick It Up
    Love Gun
    Dynasty
    Crazy Nights
    Alive
    Revenge
    Kissology (Bonus cd that was with Sonic Boom)
    Asylum

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have to say creatures was my least favorite but it is still Kiss so it is a step above others

My 10 favorite Kiss albums, these are not in order...Ed

Destroyer
    Creatures Of The Night
    Lick It Up
    Love Gun
    Dynasty
    Crazy Nights
    Alive
    Revenge
    Kissology (Bonus cd that was with Sonic Boom)
    Asylum

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast