Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Nice cards and set, I for one will be breaking one box and will post the results. I just hope I get a Randy Gregg auto. ;o)

That's DOCTOR Randy Gregg to you :D

But with respect, not like Dr Mark Recchi

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yes how could we forget the late great Don Whitman on Hockey Night in Canada say that about 100 times game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yes how could we forget the late great Don Whitman on Hockey Night in Canada say that about 100 times game.

Hahahaaaa if you're a Canucks fan it actually helps you hate him more tho :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

True very true. I am from Winnipeg originally and we got tired of it as well.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

An interesting concept, but this is truly going to be a feast or famine product based on the checklist. There are a few nice cards on the checklists, but there are a lot of cards that for the price point, are going to disappoint people opening this product.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

An interesting concept, but this is truly going to be a feast or famine product based on the checklist. There are a few nice cards on the checklists, but there are a lot of cards that for the price point, are going to disappoint people opening this product.

I love how this phrase, or one similar to it, gets posted with EVERY single product that is released. Busting wax is a risk. Always is. Always has been. Always will be until we get products guaranteeing a Wayne Gretzky hard-signed autograph in every pack.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love how this phrase, or one similar to it, gets posted with EVERY single product that is released. Busting wax is a risk. Always is. Always has been. Always will be until we get products guaranteeing a Wayne Gretzky hard-signed autograph in every pack.

Yes.............BUT.

A box of UD 1, 90 bucks, 24 packs, 192 or so cards.........10 bucks worth of return on average but mayyyyyyyyyyyyybe you'll hit eh? After all, there's 24 chances to hit sommmmmething. And you just had some fun ripping open 24 packs, and you're "only" out 90 bucks.

A box of History, I don't actually know the price, $300? $400? Four cards, and if the unthinkable happens and you get Den Shtieffel???

I'm not typing this to be a whiny b+++h, I love ITG, I love Forever Rivals more than my kids, I'm just saying that this one seems a little riskier than most on the surface.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ramjak_sports's Items on eBay

I personally think this will be one of , if not the product of the year. You get 4 hits guaranteed. Where else and in what products do you see that ?
    Also, about the risky part of it, I personally feel that The Cup at $400-$500 a tin is one heck of a lot risky than a product that you are guaranteed a great cards(s).

We have a couple of group breaks of this product posted, so if a box is too expensive, join one of the group breaks. Fun and least exensive and less risky.

As always Dr Price, solid product. Looking forward to Friday

SCF Rewards
    Country

What avg return do u think the return on a History of Hockey box is on avg? From the checklist, seems not that high ( guessing 50-80 for a 250 box).

I thought Superlative III was great but prob had a similar return in value.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Obviously looking at this checklist... Boxes will be hit or miss. Got the potential to score huge, or yes - bust.

But to put the higher end cards into his set that they did, had to include the lesser names too.

For 250, I don't think this is any bigger risk than most products that cost 120+

I know I'll be looking for the Ranford stuff out of it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast