Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Obviously looking at this checklist... Boxes will be hit or miss. Got the potential to score huge, or yes - bust.

But to put the higher end cards into his set that they did, had to include the lesser names too.

For 250, I don't think this is any bigger risk than most products that cost 120+

I know I'll be looking for the Ranford stuff out of it

$250 is the price? Why did I think it was way more???? Ok less risky than I thought, and I can't believe that's my entire Christmas :D

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Yeah it is $250 for 4 cards. 4,000 x $250 = $1,000,000 total.

Lots of nice Sundin cards in the product. Too bad I'm a student now and not working full time.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yes.............BUT.

A box of UD 1, 90 bucks, 24 packs, 192 or so cards.........10 bucks worth of return on average but mayyyyyyyyyyyyybe you'll hit eh? After all, there's 24 chances to hit sommmmmething. And you just had some fun ripping open 24 packs, and you're "only" out 90 bucks.

A box of History, I don't actually know the price, $300? $400? Four cards, and if the unthinkable happens and you get Den Shtieffel???

I'm not typing this to be a whiny b+++h, I love ITG, I love Forever Rivals more than my kids, I'm just saying that this one seems a little riskier than most on the surface.

Scope and scale. I think it's more akin to a Cup tin than a box of UD1. We've all seen our share of dud Cup tin breaks where the big hit was a frickin Josh Gorges printing plate. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

You must have seen my tin I recently bought :O)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Scope and scale. I think it's more akin to a Cup tin than a box of UD1. We've all seen our share of dud Cup tin breaks where the big hit was a frickin Josh Gorges printing plate. LOL

\

Dude if you got a Gorges print plate out of a Cup tin you'd be pretty happy no matter what else was in there hahahaaa

Anyways like I said, I was mistaken on the price point. But I've never bought a new product with re-selling it on my mind, I want hits for ME, which is why I'd never shell out for The Cup. 24 packs of UD 1 are gonna get me at least a couple things for my PC, even if they're just base cards or a junky insert..... I have a buncha eBay auctions going on right now, but nothing from the Series 1 box I bought because after I pulled the 5 cards I wanted I threw it in the trunk of my car. But like I said, I had 24 chances, 192 cards to hit something, and it was "only" $90.

Here, I have ONE chance, four cards, for $250, or Amy's $250 actually, to hit something for my PC. I don't care what its "worth"............

Yes, the art/memorabilia cards are awesome. Yes, there's a chance of getting a Georges Vezina or Boom-Boom RC, or a Ken Dryden or Wayne Gretzky auto. But there's a greater chance of getting a Adam Deadmarsh RC and a Dennis Maruk auto.

THAT is my point. It ain't a complaint, just a........fact.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

I love how this phrase, or one similar to it, gets posted with EVERY single product that is released. Busting wax is a risk. Always is. Always has been. Always will be until we get products guaranteeing a Wayne Gretzky hard-signed autograph in every pack.

I agree that there is always risk but this product seems to be riskier than most at that price point. I can't think of any other product that has this many $1 or less cards possible in a $250 a pack. At the same time there are some monster hits, but from what I can see, you either double your money or lose it on this product. In fairness, I am also not one that has ever bashed ITG. I thought Superlative III was one of the best products ever and many of my favourite PC cards are ITG. However, this product is simply too risky for me.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

SPGU, at $180, is about as close as you'll see to $1 cards being pulled regularly and frequently from a higher-end product.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Worth a second look: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...tory-of-Hockey

Did your ideas get posted? I see a few of mine!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Richard,

I think the debate itg's products will no longer be equal to your side, when you think about your position in this forum.
    Just my 2 cents.

Harri

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123