Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is a psa 10 rick nash young gun a solid investment

need your thoughts or should i go with a crosby young gun psa 10 one is short printed
    and the crosby well population report there is over 250 psa 10s out there your opinions would be appreciated

If you're only going to get one, go with the Crosby. Over the long haul, his list of accomplishments will be so much greater and his career much more iconic.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Depends on the price. The Crosby may not get it's money back until after you are dead. You really have to think of that. If you want to leave a legacy, then go that route.

Both I think will be severely overpriced. Since the Lockout, new collectors have lost touch with reality when it comes to cards prices. Everyone thinks that their cards are 5 Grand Each.

lol i dont think you have to wait that long to get your money back psa 10 crosby can be had for less than 500 i think 10 years from now it should be worth triple that

Crosby!
    Collecting anything habs and all goaltenders for my son.

the nash boat has sailed, unless he puts up stupid good numbers in new york. His yg peaked in the weeks around his signing there and sales have been dropping since.
    Hidden Content cmb=cook more bacon Hidden Content
    I collect Theo Fleury, Lyle Odelein, Gary Roberts & Dave Manson

Hockey cards as an investment in general is a bad idea....but I agree with Fritz, and as someone who lives in Columbus, the Nash boat has sailed
    Hidden Content

EVERYTHING
    in bucket is for sale

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Put your money into an RRSP, or Savings Bonds, or something other than cards. Cards should never ever be used as an investment. Buy an ounce of gold if you want a solid investment.
    Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 12-17-2012 at 04:42 AM.

I would avoid PSA 10 in general. I've owned several PSA 10 YG over the years and most of them wouldn't get a BGS 9 from Beckett. PSA is horrible for modern cards IMO.

Will disagree here, Nash YG holds great value still under high grades

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2002-03-Rick-...item43b696888d

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2005-06-Sidne...item2ec3911058

only a 50$ difference, and there are MANY more Crosby YGs out there than Nash

and there are crosbys that have gone best offer for the same price

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2005-06-UPPER...item20cbf69bd5

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    the nash boat has sailed, unless he puts up stupid good numbers in new york. His yg peaked in the weeks around his signing there and sales have been dropping since.
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast