Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ahlmani's Items on eBay

Misc. Items for Card Cash

It has been several months since I've last been here on SCF and had to sell off my entire collection of trading cards. I am now looking to rebuild my entire collection and would like to start by selling the following items for card cash that I can use to purchase basketball cards.

I can provide more detailed information and pictures to anyone who is serious about anything listed below.

I hope this works for everyone, but I did a little bit of eBay and research from local stores to come up with some of my pricing. Anything without a price is in need of an offer because I couldn't come up with a good price. Thank you.

Leap Frog Leapster Learning Game System including two games (Nascar Leapster L-Max and Thomas & Friends Calling All Engines!) The unit and games work perfectly and overall in great shape with just a few minor cosmetic scratches. *7000 card cash delivered*

Pokemon Ash VS Team Rocket Pack (Pikachu, Ash, Team Rocket) 10th Aniversary Pokemon (Target Exclusive) New In Box Figurine *6600 card cash delivered*
    Link to the only one like it that recently sold on eBay
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Figure-Ash-Team-Rocket-Pack-w-Pikachu-Ash-/310270174362?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483d8b 249a

World of Warcraft (white colored armor) Holy Priest Figurine (not in box)

Penny Hardaway (Orlando Magic uniform) Waffle Crisp cereal box (unopened)

Sebastian Telfair, Travis Outlaw, Martell Webster (Blazers uniforms) BD&A bobble heads 2005-06 Collectors Edition *2000 card cash delivered*

Sports Illustrated Classic Pictures magazine (1997)

VIBE magazine Sep. 2000 (featuring Eminem and Dr. Dre on the cover)

Slam magazine March 1999 (featuring Allen Iverson)

61 various Pokemon, Nintendogs, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon, Duel Masters, Neopets and Ben 10 trading cards (great for your son or daughter)

Spider Man short comics issue numbers 1-17 *3000 card cash delivered*

*SOLD* 1978 Star Wars original calendar (excellent condition, no writing, tears, etc) *SOLD*

*SOLD* Lord of the Rings Armies of Middle-Earth Warriors and Battle Beasts Ringwraith New In Box Figurine *SOLD*

Thanks again for taking a look.
    Last edited by Requiemx; 12-16-2012 at 12:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paper-history's Items on eBay

Let me know of an idea on what you need for these...

1978 Star Wars original calendar (excellent condition, no writing, tears, etc)
    Lord of the Rings Armies of Middle-Earth Warriors and Battle Beasts Ringwraith New In Box Figurine

Dale

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the response Dale! I'm excited that I received one so quickly. I'll send you a PM here tonight when I get my PC moved to my bedroom.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tell me something about the Spider-Man "short comics". I'm interested in those.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

also interestedf in the LOTR figure

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hobbyfan and Palantri. Thank you guys, PM's sent to both of you. Also, the LotR Ringwraith is pending and I'll let you know how that goes.

Thanks again everyone for the great response so far, I just might get a basketball card or two soon =)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Palantri - Quick update, the Ringwraith has been sold =( If there is anything else that you are interested in please let me know.

Thank you.

Christopher J.

SCF Rewards
    Country

HEy let me know what kind of basketball cards you are looking for and i can see what i can come up with and possibly get some out to you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Swampstyle - That is fantastic and thank you. I will send you a PM. Thanks again!