Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Legit eBay dealers?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Legit eBay dealers?

I'm looking for a Mo Rivera "Enter Sandman" or "Sandman" ball w/o having to sell a body part to Steiner. Anyone have some positive experiences with any dealers on eBay?

Dlgautographs has a few that rarely get too high but it would seem they have far too many. Also, it doesn't come with the Steiner card (only holo) and for some reason has JSA authentication but not witnessed. Sounds too suspicious to me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

You are pretty much taking your life in your own hands trying to buy non certified autos on the bay.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm looking for a Mo Rivera "Enter Sandman" or "Sandman" ball w/o having to sell a body part to Steiner. Anyone have some positive experiences with any dealers on eBay?

Dlgautographs has a few that rarely get too high but it would seem they have far too many. Also, it doesn't come with the Steiner card (only holo) and for some reason has JSA authentication but not witnessed. Sounds too suspicious to me

Honestly, that's all i would need to see. JSA COA. I doubt you would see a Mo item (or any other Yankee for that matter) with a JSA witness and not a Steiner. It's different with other Steiner clients as it's not uncommon for them to do public signings in their area. Example..Ray Rice. Steiner client but last signing at the Sports Page came with a JSA witness, not a Steiner COA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jersey, that was what scared me away too. I do some work with GTSM. We've had a few Steiner people do shows but it is always a national and always witnessed.

I hoped someone would have bought and had a good experience with SOMEONE. Even Steiner admits there are fake holos of theirs floating around.