3 packs of Black Diamond... BIG HIT!!

Was contemplating trying a pack of History of Hockey today, but the LCS didnt get their shipment so i went with 3 packs of BD instead

Pack 1: Base

Pack 2: Double diamond

Pack 3: Bobby Clarke Emerald Autograph... Number 4/10!!!!! PM me if interested, looking for cards of Patrick Roy or high end Markus Naslund

For 3 packs you got a great hit! Congrats. I was thinking of posting another word to describe this break but it just is not appropriate to ever use that word to describe this with what has happened.
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Awesome Hit! That card looks great!! Check my bucket if its available. THANKS!
    Hidden Content
    Jagr Collection; Hidden Content
    Tradelist and salelist:Hidden Content

Very nice looking card. Congratulations.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Electric Ice Gold 224 Adam Graves.
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey and Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #248 Henrik Lundqvist

Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

You Lucky SOB LOL! Congrats on a Case Hit!!! In just 3 packs!
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Collecting: Young Guns Exclusives /100 , SPA Future Watches
    Ultimate CUP SPA Dominion++ Autos & Patches
    - MID/HIGH END

really like the design on these ones, well done!!
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 50/50 (100% complete). And now the fun is over, so it's available ft/Fs as a set only.

i went to Waynes here in Edmonton after seeing this today at lunch with my buddy, and he bought 4 packs and got the same Filppula!
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 50/50 (100% complete). And now the fun is over, so it's available ft/Fs as a set only.

Sweet! Love anything showing the old All-Star jerseys. Heck, that one is going to make me search the bay to see what the others look like. Congrats on the great pull.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), Perreault, Dave Taylor, '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

Wow....

Emeralds are like Hen's Teeth to pull.

I pulled a 1998-99 Black Diamond Emerald <><><><> Quad Diamond Parallel of Raymond Bourque back in the day, and it sold for $90.00 on eBay in 2000.

Emeralds are Uber-Scarce. I only ever opened any Black Diamond boxes for a chance at the Emeralds, and nothing else,