Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

Sold another card yesterday but got this message this morning. I guess it's good.... a $20 BV card that went for only 99 cents. This is the first time this has happened to me. Anyone else?

---
    Hello jlai624,

Unfortunately, we had to cancel bids and purchases for the following buyer because they're no longer registered on eBay:

justwannabegood

In these types of situations, we'll credit the final value fee for removed listings won by this buyer, and also the insertion fee if it was a single-quantity listing.

We also recommend you take the following actions:
    -- If you haven't received payment, don't complete the sale or send the item to the buyer.
    -- Don't communicate with the buyer directly.
    -- Verify any payments you've been notified of by logging in to your PayPal account (or other online payment service).
    -- If the buyer requests refunds or additional payments, don't send any money without contacting eBay first.
    -- If you've already sent the item, try contacting the shipping carrier to find out if you can stop shipment.

These situations rarely happen, and we encourage you to relist your item. To learn how, go to:
    http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/relist.html

--Selling tip--
    To help you avoid this situation in the future, consider setting a Buy It Now price and requiring buyers to make an immediate payment. For more information on immediate payments, go to:
    http://pages.ebay.ca/help/pay/requir...e-payment.html

If you have any concerns or questions, click "Customer Support" at the top of most eBay pages.

We're sorry for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

eBay

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    Oklahoma State Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins
    See 9187777's Items on eBay

Sold another card yesterday but got this message this morning. I guess it's good.... a $20 BV card that went for only 99 cents. This is the first time this has happened to me. Anyone else?

---
    Hello jlai624,

Unfortunately, we had to cancel bids and purchases for the following buyer because they're no longer registered on eBay:

justwannabegood

In these types of situations, we'll credit the final value fee for removed listings won by this buyer, and also the insertion fee if it was a single-quantity listing.

We also recommend you take the following actions:
    -- If you haven't received payment, don't complete the sale or send the item to the buyer.
    -- Don't communicate with the buyer directly.
    -- Verify any payments you've been notified of by logging in to your PayPal account (or other online payment service).
    -- If the buyer requests refunds or additional payments, don't send any money without contacting eBay first.
    -- If you've already sent the item, try contacting the shipping carrier to find out if you can stop shipment.

These situations rarely happen, and we encourage you to relist your item. To learn how, go to:
    http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/relist.html

--Selling tip--
    To help you avoid this situation in the future, consider setting a Buy It Now price and requiring buyers to make an immediate payment. For more information on immediate payments, go to:
    http://pages.ebay.ca/help/pay/require-immediate-payment.html

If you have any concerns or questions, click "Customer Support" at the top of most eBay pages.

We're sorry for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

eBay

LOL, I got the same message about the same buyer. I checked his feedback and he's only been a member for 11 days and he purchased 67 items in those 11 days. Could be a fraudulent buyer, not sure. But I did have to call Ebay just so they could put the item back in My Selling list so I could relist it because the deleted the card from my list.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

^ I need to call for that? Yeah I wanted to relist the card but couldn't find it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See memorylanekidsonline's Items on eBay

Block everyone they are all crap, jk i have about a 12-15 ebayer list pm me :)

But ADD ME!!! i have a great ebay store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234