Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Lots of great new additions - vintage gu, auto'd gu, I've had a busy mailbox!

These don't include some other great new additions I've had, but needless to say, I've been busy lately grabbing some nice new pickups as I've seen them, and making some great trades with some great members here on SCF. Thanks to everyone who I've traded with recently, especially to those whose cards are in this thread. Enjoy the show!

I'll start off with a card that I'm very happy to add and that comes with a good story. I need this card for this set that I am working on completing (03-04 Trilogy Custom Scripts), and I was sniped in auction for one only a few weeks earlier. I felt pretty dejected about that one, to be honest, not sure when (if ever) I'd see another one, but sure enough, my chance popped up only a few weeks later, and I did NOT fall asleep at the wheel the second time. Welcome home, Bert.

The next card also carries a good story. I'm also working on this set (10-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks non-auto'd) and I've been focusing on getting nicer looking stick pieces for each player. I hadn't seen too many nicer ones for Nieuwendyk, so I settled on a plain piece a while ago. This one popped up at a great price, so I pounced on the upgrade!

And now for a series of sweet new auto/gu additions...

And lastly, some nice new vintage gu additions...

and the gold medal winner....

Last edited by ravens_creed; 03-01-2013 at 12:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

The Roy Worters card may not be the flashiest, but it's my favorite. All cool additions to your collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

I love the vintage stuff and the sticks.

Thanks for the show

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

I dont get jealous very often..but the Vezina and Plante just made me jealous....sick cards!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'm STILL trying to figure out your PC !

Those are pretty nice cards there sir, especially the Durnan and that Blackhawks quartet.........

I remember when the CL for Superlative came out and there were a buncha Ken Drydens in there and I was SO stoked about a Dryden / Vezina card and then I saw the actual card and said to myself "That's a pretty weird lookin Vezina card".........which at least cured me of the notion of collectiong all the Dryden /9 or /19 or /1's from ITG..............the Ultimate Plante Gloves Are Off, THAT'S a Plante card!