Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Good, well deserved.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

None of this is going to phase RGIII. He will have a career game this weekend.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    If he's so worried about "the cause" maybe he shouldn't start making racial charges against other blacks. Maybe he shouldn't say cornrows make you black and voting Republican makes you white (I don't do either, what am I?). Maybe he should focus on the success that RGIII represents along with all the other high profile black athletes. There was a time when a black QB was a shocker. Now you're talking a guy he's not really black? I'm sure the people who look down on Rob Parker because he's black look down on RGIII just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    If he's so worried about "the cause" maybe he shouldn't start making racial charges against other blacks. Maybe he shouldn't say cornrows make you black and voting Republican makes you white (I don't do either, what am I?). Maybe he should focus on the success that RGIII represents along with all the other high profile black athletes. There was a time when a black QB was a shocker. Now you're talking a guy he's not really black? I'm sure the people who look down on Rob Parker because he's black look down on RGIII just the same.
    great points. I would think a black reporter would want to celebrate that another black athlete is excelling as an NFL QB rather than question his blackness. Also... who has ever really cared who any athlete voted for???
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I know that I am going to catch hell but I must keep it 100. If you are not filty rich, a racist, a religious fanatic, or just a plain jerk and you vote republican you are doing a disservice to your people regardless of their race. Any black (or white person for that matter) who votes republican is doing a disservice to their community.
    Wow.....

So much stereotyping.

I can't find anything else to say, you've left me at a loss for words.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Wow.....

So much stereotyping.

I can't find anything else to say, you've left me at a loss for words.
    Let me ask did you vote republican?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I know that I am going to catch hell but I must keep it 100. If you are not filty rich, a racist, a religious fanatic, or just a plain jerk and you vote republican you are doing a disservice to your people regardless of their race. Any black (or white person for that matter) who votes republican is doing a disservice to their community.
    Let's see...I'm not rich, not racist, not a religious fanatic or mderate for that matter, and I like to think I'm not a jerk lol. I didn't vote Obama. Didn't vote Romney either, but c'mon Veggie....you're smarter than that blanket statement!

Let me ask did you vote republican?
    I didn't vote for either major party candidate, and although I don't classify myself either way, I definitely lean more liberal than conservative.

Why does that matter, though?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterx View Post
    Let's see...I'm not rich, not racist, not a religious fanatic or mderate for that matter, and I like to think I'm not a jerk lol. I didn't vote Obama. Didn't vote Romney either, but c'mon Veggie....you're smarter than that blanket statement!

As long as you didn't vote republican I don't have a problem with who you voted for.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I didn't vote for either major party candidate, and although I don't classify myself either way, I definitely lean more liberal than conservative.

Why does that matter, though?

In a lot of our discussions you appear to be a republican/conservative sympathizer.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast