Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    He did clearly lay out his platform, which is why he did not get my vote. But that doesn't mean Obama gets my vote then.

We're being forced to pick the lesser of two evils, it's an unfortunate aspect of our political system. It's as if I have to choose which way I think I'll be less disappointed.

There are many things that one could say about an Obama supporter that are stereotypes that don't hold true (mostly). That's just what these things are to me. They're stereotypes...which hold true to an extent, but it works both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    For the life of me I have no earthly idea why anyone who is not of the forementioned would have voted for romney. He clearly stated who's best intrests he will be serving so unless you are one of those or a complete idiot I am completely dumbfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    Do you actually believe this to be true? If so, you are either an absolute idiot or a liar.

The conservatives wanted to know the actual facts, and you branded us all as haters because we didn't immediately jump on the shooter-is-a-racist, lock-him-up-and-throw-away-the-key-without-due-process bandwagon.
    Right let the races be reversed and a black man be accused of shooting a young white boy and each of you will be ready to get a rope.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I tried to throw him under the bus? Really? You either have selective reading, or are just making things up at this point. If you can show me proof where I "threw him under the bus", otherwise, please don't go where I know you're trying to go...

And for the record, that wouldn't happen to me, because I wouldn't put myself in that type of situation.

So you never leave your house?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Right let the races be reversed and a black man be accused of shooting a young white boy and each of you will be ready to tie the rope.
    Confirmed. You are an idiot.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

31/99 National Treasures RCs

Confirmed. You are an idiot.
    Well at least I am not a racist idiot.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Right let the races be reversed and a black man be accused of shooting a young white boy and each of you will be ready to get a rope.
    Just my opinion Veggie, but I think if your scenerio were true, the media would not have followed it so closely.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Well at least I am not a racist idiot.
    Another fact. You are the biggest racist on this board. We don't all (in fact, none of us) think like you do, that everything is tinged with some racial aspect.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Yep, you just went where I knew you were trying to go....

So you never leave your house?
    Wow, you honestly think he was simply minding his own business and was the most perfect person ever...I can't help you.

I'm not, and never said he deserved or should've been killed, but you really are only reading what you want to read.

I consider myself a good person. I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, I work hard and get good grades in school. If I remember correctly, the incident took place late at night? If I remember correctly, I'm 100% confident I would never put myself in that situation.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    He also has a better supporting cast. That Seattle defense is nasty.
    My boys are peaking at the right time. So nice to have a decent coach.

And you guys are being a little hard on veg. The Tray on thread wasn't exactly as he says, but he's not totally wrong.

And definitely not the most racist.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    My boys are peaking at the right time. So nice to have a decent coach.

And you guys are being a little hard on veg. The Tray on thread wasn't exactly as he says, but he's not totally wrong.

And definitely not the most racist.
    Definitely not? He's the only poster that I've ever felt made any racist remarks.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast