Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Stephen A Smith can get away with murder.Love his commentary but he is almost untouchable.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    If Stephen A. Smith acted like he does in any other Western Country, he would have lost his job a long time ago. Racist views are universal not just one way.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

Well said

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    If Stephen A. Smith acted like he does in any other Western Country, he would have lost his job a long time ago. Racist views are universal not just one way.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

even in his apology parker says that the conversation about what robert griffin thinks about being an african american quarterback is a valid conversation. My question is why? He isn't jackie robinson, he isn't blazing some trail. He is one of 32 starting quarterbacks in the nfl. Why is his race a valid conversation?
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    even in his apology parker says that the conversation about what robert griffin thinks about being an african american quarterback is a valid conversation. My question is why? He isn't jackie robinson, he isn't blazing some trail. He is one of 32 starting quarterbacks in the nfl. Why is his race a valid conversation?
    It's part of the conversation for Parker, because race will always be part of every conversation for guys like him.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

31/99 National Treasures RCs

Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    They fired Limbaugh immediately for saying something much less offensive.
    You my friend have just shown how racist you are. How the hell could rush a man who does not hide his hatred for blacks make racially insensitive remarks towards a black man be less offensive then a black man calling out another blackman for what he believed was doing a disservice to his community? (For the record I do not agree with Parker's assessment of RGIII but blacks do have the right to critique ourselves or is that not ok by conservative standards?)
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    You my friend have just shown how racist you are. How the hell could rush a man who does not hide his hatred for blacks make racially insensitive remarks towards a black man be less offensive then a black man calling out another blackman for what he believed was doing a disservice to his community? (For the record I do not agree with Parker's assessment of RGIII but blacks do have the right to critique ourselves or is that not ok by conservative standards?)

You can't even compare what Rush said on ESPN and what Parker said. Personally I think they are both idiots, although I wasn't aware Parker was an idiot until recently. What they said isn't even close, whether Parker is black or not. What Rush said was true, people wanted McNabb to succeed because he was a black QB. Thats all he said plain and simple. The double standard you show when it comes to racism just baffles my mind. When you say something hateful, its hateful regardless of your skin color. You prove the point when it comes with some black people, you think its alright to be racist and hateful against "your own people". If anything being hateful towards yourselves is even worse because you know what sort of hurt it causes. Since when is saying something purely racist and hateful critiquing someone? Why do you have to question each others "blackness" whatever that is?

Exactly my point.Why does parker get a pass but if it was a white or other ethnic reporter they would be canned?Skin color should not matter when it come to sports journalism.But it seems to always rear its head.

Quote Originally Posted by BGT Masters View Post
    You can't even compare what Rush said on ESPN and what Parker said. Personally I think they are both idiots, although I wasn't aware Parker was an idiot until recently. What they said isn't even close, whether Parker is black or not. What Rush said was true, people wanted McNabb to succeed because he was a black QB. Thats all he said plain and simple. The double standard you show when it comes to racism just baffles my mind. When you say something hateful, its hateful regardless of your skin color. You prove the point when it comes with some black people, you think its alright to be racist and hateful against "your own people". If anything being hateful towards yourselves is even worse because you know what sort of hurt it causes. Since when is saying something purely racist and hateful critiquing someone? Why do you have to question each others "blackness" whatever that is?

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Hates spreads hate pure and simple. Regardless of your race, religion, ethnicity, gender, whatever. If you don't think so then take a good look in the mirror to see who the real racists are. Its NEVER okay.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    This is one of the most illogical posts of yours that I have ever read, and that's saying something.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

31/99 National Treasures RCs

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast