Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Why do you think the Democratic Party is so noble? The vast majority of politicians are only concerned about power, including liberals. For instance, do you really think that Democrats believe that letting masses of low skilled, minimally educated immigrants is beneficial to the country? Or do they understand that poor, non-white immigrants fit naturally into the voter blocs that the Democrats target and will help them politically?

The democratic party is what it is. They are not gods nor are they my saviors or are going to save the world. That being said when voting I am going to chose the more qualified politicians. Generally speaking the republican canidates are garbage compared to the democratic offering. Not that I am a big fan of some of what the dems put out but the republicans put out the worse of two evils.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

The democratic party is what it is. They are not gods nor are they my saviors or are going to save the world. That being said when voting I am going to chose the more qualified politicians. Generally speaking the republican canidates are garbage compared to the democratic offering. Not that I am a big fan of some of what the dems put out but the republicans put out the worse of two evils.

I find it amazing that one party always offers the "worst" candidate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In politics there is never such a thing as always. However during recent history the republicans have yet to fail us in proividing the worst canidate.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So do I, but here we are...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

So do I, but here we are...

Weiner, Spitzer, and John Edwards were a couple of gems that come to mind. How could these morally depraved individuals not be considered "worse" than the alternatives?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Weiner, Spitzer, and John Edwards were a couple of gems that come to mind. How could these morally depraved individuals not be considered "worse" than the alternatives?

Im sure what they did is way more worse than being a war monger, racist, religious fanatic, a homophobe, or not caring about half of the people that you are charged with serving.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yeah, yeah, it's not 100%, but 98% is close enough. Plus, those are individuals, the Republican party is a solid unit that, no matter the infighting, all use the same tactics. Not to mention that the Reps worst is far worse than the Dems worst.

If I were you, I'd have gone with good Republicans instead of bad Democrats. Someone like Chris Christie alone would have proven the point that it's not 100%, but when defending Republicans, we never hear of the good ones, we only hear how Democrats are sometimes just as bad. That alone should tell you why a Democrat is a better choice than a Republican until proven otherwise. They can't defend their actions. They can't come up with an example of a good Republican leader but can only attack Democrats. They're literally indefensible.

With all that said, I'd hate to see what the party would do to Christie if he ran for President. I had a lot of respect for McCain until he ran and lost his mind to the party leaders. I didn't hate Romney until he ran and lost his mind to the party leaders. I'd love to see Christie run on the Republican ticket as himself and not a caricature of the party. If he does get the nomination without losing his mind, the Democrats don't stand a chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

first off I find it very odd that Stephen A Smith is the voice of reason in that clip if only for a second at the end.

As for the question... I find it sad that this guy is even discussing how black RG3 is or isn't. Talk about helping to keep up a stereotype of a race. I hate to break it to him but there are just as many different types of people who are black as their are different type sof people who are white or any other race. People within any race cover a vast spectrum of diversity on many different levels. To bring up that there needs to be a discussion on how black RG3 is is ridiculous. For me, being black is defined by your skin color or your hereditary line of decent. It has nothing to do with if you are a democrat, have braids, or any other thing like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

first off I find it very odd that Stephen A Smith is the voice of reason in that clip if only for a second at the end.

As for the question... I find it sad that this guy is even discussing how black RG3 is or isn't. Talk about helping to keep up a stereotype of a race. I hate to break it to him but there are just as many different types of people who are black as their are different type sof people who are white or any other race. People within any race cover a vast spectrum of diversity on many different levels. To bring up that there needs to be a discussion on how black RG3 is is ridiculous. For me, being black is defined by your skin color or your hereditary line of decent. It has nothing to do with if you are a democrat, have braids, or any other thing like that.

CHURCH!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ESPN suspends Rob Parker

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8...n-iii-comments

ESPN has suspended commentator Rob Parker for comments he made regarding Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III.

ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz said: "Following yesterday's comments, Rob Parker has been suspended until further notice. We are conducting a full review."

Parker, appearing on ESPN's "First Take" on Thursday, was asked about Griffin's role as a black quarterback. Parker questioned Griffin's "blackness."

"Is he a brother or a cornball brother?" said Parker, who is black.

Later, he said he wanted to find out more about Griffin and how he deals with black teammates and others in Washington.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast