Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Were you interested in the GU 4 GU part of the offer also?

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    Were you interested in the GU 4 GU part of the offer also?
    yes
    Hidden Content

    Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

    Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

    Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

  3. #13

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    I do need the 3 cards, however I have no prestige or prizm cards at all, LM kwhat else u need. Thanks
    It's a long shot, but I am also trying to complete 98-99 Finest series II. Need LaFrentz, Bibby, and Olowakandi rookies. Or 90-91 Skybox where I have a few random holes, but I would have to look up which exact cards I am missing. Anything?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoy View Post
    It's a long shot, but I am also trying to complete 98-99 Finest series II. Need LaFrentz, Bibby, and Olowakandi rookies. Or 90-91 Skybox where I have a few random holes, but I would have to look up which exact cards I am missing. Anything?
    Sorry buddy, can't help u there
    Hidden Content

    Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

    Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

    Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

  6. #16
    Not sure how up to date your want list is, but I have 14 of the numbers listed above, mainly the low numbers, these being:
    11, 26, 32, 37, 47, 49, 53, 67, 68, 72, 75, 83, 89 & 94.
    Interested in the O'Neal patches, LMK if your interested.
    GO PACERS & GO BLUE!!
    My tradebucket (includes my PC pics) Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by FabFiveFan View Post
    Not sure how up to date your want list is, but I have 14 of the numbers listed above, mainly the low numbers, these being:
    11, 26, 32, 37, 47, 49, 53, 67, 68, 72, 75, 83, 89 & 94.
    Interested in the O'Neal patches, LMK if your interested.
    PM me waht u have in mind as far as a trade goes, Thanks
    Hidden Content

    Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

    Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

    Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

  8. #18
    bump
    Hidden Content

    Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

    Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

    Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

  9. #19
    I have 12, 34, 54, 91, 166, 174, and 188

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiechrisps View Post
    I have 12, 34, 54, 91, 166, 174, and 188
    LMK what u need for them
    Hidden Content

    Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

    Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

    Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •