Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually felt this....

My heart is in pain and I don't wish to discuss this in fear of putting me in a very bad mood.

My goodness...

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's what we should all be doing. We let the events play out and hope for the best. Then we analyze later.

vary true, my prayer are with them all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It takes a special kind of someone to shoot children in cold blood. I couldn't even imagine being there....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Lots of bizarre information coming out now. Apparently the suspect's mother is among the dead.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

outside of the horrific tragedy, the reporting on this is unbelievable. news agencies jumping to scoop a story fast and reporting all sorts of incorrect information. I get that things like this are normal, but they reported the incorrect shooter for about 2 hours.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't want my earlier comments to make me look heartless. This was a more horrible thing than I could imagine. I feel my statement does stand without taking away from that. I hope it does.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Let's stay away from politicizing this. There will be arguments to be made in the coming weeks and months. Now is not the time.

X infinity. Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have had enough time to properly hear this horrific story and I'm ready to talk about it.

TODAY is the PERFECT day to talk about gun control....NOW!

What do we do after every single one of these mass shootings?

>No, no, no, we can't talk about gun control....everyone SHUT UP and carry on your business.

>The white house and other politicians will say the same thing "Our hearts and prayers go out to the families...."

>NOTHING IS DONE....NOT A SINGLE ACTION!

Hey Obama, save your tears....until you and the rest of DC can come up with something.....ANYTHING to help stop these senseless massacres, your words mean nothing.

The U.S is a colossal FAILURE as a country.....in this aspect.

WHY is this not a problem in Europe, Japan, and Canada??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Alex today is not the time and this isnt the thread.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast