Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First Sale Thread Of Mine.......Ovechkin Superlative and Oil

Hey guys I finally am getting fully into this online trading and selling and loaded up some pics into photobucket of a few cards that I think guys out there may want/need in thier PC. Started with some Ovechkin and some Superlative stuff with a few Oiler cards in there as well.

This is far from me selling everything just to sell it but I will entertain and listen to any reasonable offers

If you do want to try and go the trade route I'm really narrowing my PC to Eberle first print cards and true RC of any of the Oilers kids

Hopefully in the next little while before christmas I will load up some more pics

Well let me know. Thanks
    http://s1301.beta.photobucket.com/us...brary/Ovechkin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump for afternoon guys

SCF Rewards
    Country

Try on a Sunday?

SCF Rewards
    Country

last weekend before christmas

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Please lmk how much you want for the Dionne auto...