Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Control?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

If the classification is that pointless, maybe a better system of classification is the first step needed.

I think this would be an excellent idea. Unfortunately, I think both sides try and use generalities to their advantage.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think this would be an excellent idea. Unfortunately, I think both sides try and use generalities to their advantage.

No argument from me on that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

what would the point be of banning assault rifles?? ive touched on this already, the assault rifles that are in circulation would not go away. all a ban would do is stop people from buying them tomorrow legally it would not affect the thousands of people that already have them and do you really think the only way to buy a gun is through a ffl dealer??? the whole thing is stupid imo. spend money on proper training and handling of weapons rather than trying to ban them. that would never happen though because a trained and armed society is the last thing the government wants.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

LOL lets ban 'assault' rifles? The AR15 shoots a .223, the same round that is used in many hunting rifles as well. The difference between the two? Hunting is bolt action or semi auto and the assault is semi auto. Assault rifles have different stocks and grips is all..

and how is is it to turn an AR 15 to a fully auto weapon ?

an AR15 is used in hunting ? Really?

an AR 15 is made for one reason only! To be used as an assault weapon. PERIOD and no other reason! a hunting rifle does have larger clips for more fire power.

YES BAN the AR15!

I will fully back the 2nd amendment and stand tall for the same reason. these type of weapons should NOT be cover by the 2nd amendment

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

No they aren't. But a hunting rifle is basically the same thing,

No I would say they are not

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

an AR 15 is made for one reason only! To be used as an assault weapon. PERIOD and no other reason! a hunting rifle does have larger clips for more fire power.

YES BAN the AR15!

I will fully back the 2nd amendment and stand tall for the same reason. these type of weapons should NOT be cover by the 2nd amendment

what would that do though? there will still be an ar 15 in the gun safe upstairs and in the gun safes of 3 other people i know. the idea to ban them is idiotic, the guns will still be out there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

what would that do though? there will still be an ar 15 in the gun safe upstairs and in the gun safes of 3 other people i know. the idea to ban them is idiotic, the guns will still be out there.

See this is the part of the arrangement that I just dont get...If you wish to be a law abiding citizen then I would fully assume that you would turn them in....

The idea to NOT ban them is idiotic! What does it take? What will it really take for people to understand thee need a ban? 100 people killed? 200 more kids killed far before their time? I full heartedly believe we as an society failed on this aspect. This time the cost is one that is far to great. As well I say if you feel we need them over the life of child then maybe your priorities are not as they should be! In fact I would not want any one like that as a neighbor.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

See this is the part of the arrangement that I just dont get...If you wish to be a law abiding citizen then I would fully assume that you would turn them in....

The idea to NOT ban them is idiotic! What does it take? What will it really take for people to understand thee need a ban? 100 people killed? 200 more kids killed far before their time? I full heartedly believe we as an society failed on this aspect. This time the cost is one that is far to great. As well I say if you feel we need them over the life of child then maybe your priorities are not as they should be! In fact I would not want any one like that as a neighbor.

do you not know that the government tried this once before? there was an assault weapons ban before and the guns were still in circulation as pre-ban weapons. some require different licenses to own some dont. my point is everyone i know that owns an ar-15 would still have their ar 15 even if the ban them. all it would change is future purchases of the gun. do some research the government banned them once before and the unbanned them after realizing it didnt work.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

YES BAN the AR15!

It depends on the action but you can turn a lot of semi auto rifles into full auto.

Yeah really - It doesn't matter what rifle you use! There is only a limit on the rounds that can be used! I've got a friend in minnesota who hunts white tails with an AK-47 and like I said my brother in law uses an AR15 for coyotes...we prefer to use a 22-.250 winchester bolt action

Why does magazine size even matter? If I want to carry 30 rounds I can either get a 30 round clip or get 3 10 rounds. Not a big hindrance to carry extras.

What I am saying is put a limit on new manufactures....a ban on weapons already made will do nothing!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

are you kidding me? turn our guns in? this isnt nazi germany, its a free America. turn your guns in next thing we will be ran by a dictator when the citizens have no way to defend themselves.

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast