Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

(8) 2012 Topps Game Time Giveaway Code Cards (Unused)

Not sure if anybody on here are doing these but have 8 of the unused 2012 Topps Game Time Giveaway Code Cards for trade. Looking for something Ryan Tannehill, Joe Adams, Jarius Wright, Greg Childs or Reggie Bush if possible.

Thanks and lmk,
    Dennis

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Superman24742's Items on eBay

I have a Ryan Tannehill Topps chrome refractor I would trade, let me know, thanks

Edit: Do need to advise centering isn't great I have pulled a couple and will send the best one but none of them are great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can use it. It's going into pc anyways. If it works for you please post it up for us. If good lmk do you want me to mail code cards or just pm them to you. If mailing it will be mid week before i can mail.

Thanks,
    Dennis

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Superman24742's Items on eBay

I would like them PMed, posting the trade up now, will get the Tannehill out today

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trade confirmed, codes pm'd to you. Lof of code cards has been traded.

Thanks,
    Dennis